Cooperative Bank of Oromia S.C.intends to procure Burglary-fire resistance Cash Safeand subsequently wants to invite interested and eligible bidders for the supply of the item.
Cooperative Bank of Oromia S.C.intends to procure Burglary-fire resistance Cash Safe and subsequently wants to invite interested and eligible bidders for the supply of the item.
Interested bidders are invited to submit their bids as per the conditions stated below;
1. Interested and eligible bidders may collect the bidding document during office hours(Monday to Friday) from 8:00am–12:00pm and from 1:00pm–5:00pm and Saturday from 8:00am–12:00pm from this announcement until bid closing date at Dembel City Centre, 2nd floor (passenger lift 6), Office of the procurement Team.
2. A complete set of bidding document in English may be purchased by interested bidders upon payment of non-returnable fee of Birr 200(Birr two hundred only) at Cooperative Bank of Oromia’s Finfine branch in cash upon presenting duly signed application to the bid supported by copies of renewed trade license, TIN & VAT registration certificate, bidders who didn’t obtain the bidding documents directly from the bank will be rejected during evaluation.
3. Bid document must be delivered to Dembel City Centre, 2th floor (passenger lift 6), Office of Procurement Teamon or before 13 September, 2019.
4. All bids must be accompanied by a bid security of Birr 500,000 (Birr five hundred thousand only)for Burglary-fire resistance Cash Safe in the form of CPO or Bank guarantee in the name of Cooperative Bank of Oromia which is valid for 120 days in a separate envelop attached with the technical part of the bid document.
5. Bidders must submit their Technical and Financial document in one Original and one Copy- all separately signed and wax sealed.
6. The complete bid must be submitted in one original, clearly marked “ORIGINAL” and one copy also, clearly marked “COPY” and each envelops shall be separately signed and wax sealed which in the event of any discrepancy between them the Original will prevail – then both of which will be submitted in an envelope sealed and clearly marked with “Bid Document for Burglary-fire resistance Cash Safe”.
7. Bids will be opened in the presence of bidders or their representatives who wish to attend the event at the bank’s training room, Dambel City Centre 74h floor (passenger lift 4) on September 14, 2019 at 9:00 AM.
Cooperative Bank of Oromia reserves the right to fully or partially cancel the bid.
Cooperative Bank of Oromia
Procurement & Facility Management
Dembel City Center
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia