Awash Bank invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for the supply of Goods listed hereunder.
Invitation to bid
International Competitive Bidding (ICB)
Procurement Reference Number BID AB 07/2019/20
1. Awash Bank invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for the supply of Goods listed hereunder.
1. Bidding will be conducted in accordance with the open tendering procedures contained in the Directives of the Bank and other Relevant Laws of the country, and is open to all eligible bidders.
2. A complete set of bidding documents in English shall be obtained from Procurement Division of Awash Bank located at Awash Towers 10th floor room No 10-02 upon producing receipt of non refundable fee of Birr 100.00 /One Hundred/ by depositing in Account Number 01540000544500, at AWASH BANK, FINFINE BRANCH, located at the Bank's Head Quarter Building (Awash Tower), Ground floor during office hours (Monday to Friday 8:00AM-12:00PM; 1:00PM-4:30PM and Saturday 8:00AM-12:00PM) starting from August 26, 2019 upon Presentation of copy of renewed Trade license, Certificate of registration, Tax Clearance certification, VAT Registration Certificate and TIN Registration Certificate for local bidders.
3. The eligible bidders may submit their bids in the bidding document sent to them, in their own names only. The bids must be accompanied by a bid Bond of birr 250,000.00 for local bidders and 8,500.00 USD for foreign bidders in the form of unconditional and irrevocable Bank Guarantee or Cashier's Payment Order (C.P.O) in favour of Awash International bank s.c. from a) Citibank N.A. New York, b) Citi Bank N.A. London, c) Commerez Bank A.G. d) deutsche Bank A.G., e)National Westminster Bank, f) ING Bank Amsterdam, g) any other AAA bank acceptable to Awash International Bank s.c. or h)any local Bank acceptable to Awash Bank S.C. The bank guarantee issued by any schedule bank must be counter guaranteed by local bank and valid for 180 days from the last date of submission of the bid.
4. Bid document must be deposited in the bid box prepared for this purpose on or before September 26, 2019 2:00 PM in the above mentioned address.
5. Bid opening shall be held at the office of Director, Shared Services Awash Tower 10th floor in the presence of bidders and/or their representatives who, wish to attend on September 26, 2019 at 2:30 PM.
6. Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from the office of Procurement Division Tel. 0115-57-11-07/00-84.
7. Failure to comply any of the conditions from item 2 to 5 above shall entail automatic rejection.
8. The bank reserves the right to accept or reject the bid either partially or fully.