YENCOMAD Construction PLC now invites local interested bidders to submit sealed bids for providing the necessary labour, material and equipment for
NOTICE OF INVITATION FOR BID
1. Ethiopian Roads Authority and YENCOMAD construction PLC has signed contract for Design and Build of Adi Arkay –Telemt Road Project, and YENCOMAD Construction PLC intends to sublet part of the construction works (Services of Alleviation Measures of General Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STD) and HIV/AIDS) to competent subcontractor.
2. YENCOMAD Construction PLC now invites local interested bidders to submit sealed bids for providing the necessary labour, material and equipment for the Alleviation Measures of General Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STD) and HIV/AIDS.
3. Interested bidders shall submit the following evidence;
a. Certificate of Registration from relevant Ministry and other appropriate documentary evidences demonstrating the bidder’s compliance, which shall include:-
i. Trading License valid for 2011 EFY; and
ii. Tax Clearance Certificate valid at bidding date, Tin Registration Certificate and VAT Registration Certificate.
iii. Registration as Supplier in the list of the mandated public body, i.e. Public Procurement and property Administration Agency (PPPAA).
b. Company Profile should include; professionals and past work experience.
4. Bidding is open to all eligible bidders as specified and defined in the Bidding Document.
5. Interested eligible bidders may obtain the bidding documents at the address given below from 8:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. and 1:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m. from Mondays to Friday and 8:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. Saturday. A complete set of bidding document prepared in English language may be purchased by interested bidders on the submission of a written application to the address below and upon payment of a nonrefundable fee of ETB 200, effective as of August 19, 2019. The method of payment shall be in cash.
Address: YENCOMAD Construction PLC, Head Office, Engineering & Construction Department, 2nd floor, Room No. 202, Tel: 251-11-555311/12.
6. Bidders shall submit “Qualification Application, Financial Bid and Bid Security” in one envelope. One Original and Two Copies of the Qualification Application and Financial Bid are required to be submitted.
7. Evaluation is to be carried out in one stage, technical qualification application and Financial Bids.
8. Bids must be delivered to the address below on or before September 18, 2019 at 3:00 p.m. The Bid must be accompanied by a bid security of ETB 5,000.00 (ETB Five Thousand) in terms of CPO or Bank Guarantee. Late bids will be rejected. Technical Qualification information, Financial Bid and Bid Security of the bidders will be opened in the presence of bidders’ representatives who choose to attend at YENCOMAD Construction PLC Head Office 4th floor, on the final date and time of bid submission as stated above.
YENCOMAD Construction PLC
P. O. Box 9517
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Tel. +251-11-553 37 66/
Fax: +251-11-551 94 60
9. YENCOMAD Construction PLC reserves the right to accept any or reject any or all bids.