Action For Development (AFD), a local organization, invites interested bidders to Supply of Reinforcement Bar and HDPE Pipe
Invitation for Bid
Bid Ref No: AFDA-08/2019
Supply of HDPE PIPE PN 16&10 and Reinforcement bar Grade 60
1. Action For Development (AFD), a local organization, invites interested bidders to Supply of Reinforcement Bar and HDPE Pipe for its project activities as follows:
Lot I Supply of Reinforcement Bar Grade 60
Reinforcement Bar 14mm Grade 60 Quantity 913Pcs
Reinforcement Bar 12mm Grade 60 Quantity 67Pcs
Reinforcement Bar 10mm Grade 60 Quantity 157Pcs
Lot II Supply of HDPE PIPE PN 16&10
HDPE Pipe PN 10,160mm1350M
HDPE PipePN 10,110mm 3150M
HDPE Pipe PN 16 ,90mm 900M
HDPE Pipe PN 16 , 75mm 3550M
HDPE Pipe PN 16 , 63mm 350M
HDPE Pipe PN 10 , 63mm 2750M
HDPE Pipe PN 16 , 50mm 1600M
2. Bidders Can Bid for One or both Lots
3. Eligible bidders are invited to take part in the bid upon submission of copies of renewed trade license, VAT registration & tax payer’s identification certificates.
4. Bidding will be conducted through open local tender procedure.
5. The bid document can be purchased from Action For Development (AFD) against payment of non-refundable fee of Birr 200.00 during office hours, as of the date of this notice.
6. Interested bidders may obtain further information from Human Resource and Administration Department of Action For Development, Tel 011 662 59 76, 0930366394, Fax 011 662 55 63, P.O. Box 19859.
7. All bids must be accompanied by a bid bond amounting 1% of the total bid amount including 15% VAT, in the form of C.P.O. Bid bond in any other form shall not be acceptable.
8. All bids must be submitted to Action For Development, one original marked “ORIGINAL” and one copy signed in the same way as the original and marked “COPY” by stating the contract title Supply of Reinforcement Bar Grade 60 and HDPE pipe PN 16&10Bid Ref. no.AFDA-08/2019 with wax-sealed envelope at or before 10:00 A.M. local time on4, September 2019. The technical and financial offer must be placed together in a sealed envelope.
9. Bids will be opened in the presence of bidders and/or their official representatives who wish to attend, at
10:30 A.M. local time on4,September 2019.
10. Failure to comply with any of the conditions indicated above will result in automatic rejection.
11. The Organization reserves the right to accept or reject any or all bids.
Action for Development