Awash Bank invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for supply, installation, configuration and documentation of video conferencing infrastructure with 1 year Warranty and 3 years support
INVITATION TO RE- BID
National Competitive Bidding (NCB)
Procurement Reference Number RE- AB-IT/01/2019-2020
1. Awash Bank invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for supply, installation, configuration and documentation of video conferencing infrastructure with 1 year Warranty and 3 years support.
1. Bidding will be conducted in accordance with the open tendering procedures contained in the Directives of the Bank and other Relevant Laws of the country, and is open to all eligible bidders.
2. A complete set of bidding documents in English shall be obtained from Procurement Division of Awash Bank located at Awash Towers 10th floor room No 10-02 upon producing receipt of non-refundable fee of Birr 100.00 /One Hundred/ by depositing in Account Number 01540000544500, at AWASH BANK, FINFINE BRANCH, located at the Bank's Head Quarter Building (Awash Tower), Ground floor during office hours (Monday to Friday 8:00AM-12:00PM; 1:00PM-4:30PM and Saturday 8:00AM-12:00PM) starting from August 14, 2019 upon Presentation of copy of renewed Trade license, Certificate of registration, Tax Clearance certification, VAT Registration Certificate and TIN Registration Certificate for local bidders.
3. The eligible bidders may submit their bids in their own names only. The bids must be accompanied by a Bid Bond of ETB 100,000.00 (One hundred thousand only). The Bid bond must be in the form of unconditional and irrevocable Bank Guarantee in favor of Awash International Bank S.C. The Bid Bond can be issued by any scheduled Bank and should valid for 148 days, from the last date of submission of the Bid.
4. Bid document must be deposited in the bid box prepared for this purpose on or before:-
September 03, 2019 at 10:00 AM
5. opening shall be held at the office of Shared Services Directorate Awash Tower 10th floor in the presence of bidders and/or their representatives who, wish to attend on:-
September 03, 2019 at 10:30 AM
6. Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from the office of Procurement Division Tel. 0115-57-11-07/00-84.
7. Failure to comply any of the conditions from item 2 to 5 above shall entail automatic rejection.
The Bank reserves the right to accept or reject the bid either partially or fully.