World Health Organization (WHO) Ethiopia wishes to dispose by closed auction the following used assets:
BID FOR SALE OF USED ASSETS
The World Health Organization (WHO) Ethiopia wishes to dispose by closed auction the following used assets:
Interested bidders are therefore invited to submit their bids according to the following instructions:
1. Interested bidders can inspect the assets from Monday 12 to Friday 16 August 2019 as per the following schedule:
• Monday 12, Wednesday 14, and Friday 16 August: from 09:30AM to 12:30PM
• Tuesday 13 and Thursday 15 August: from 02:00PM to 05:00PM
Visits can be arranged with Mr Dereje Tsega, Tel. No. 0920-307618.
Alternate Tel. No. 0960-403638 (Mr Meseker) / 0911-866547 (Ms Tsedey).
The used assets are stored in Packtra warehouse at Gelan, across the road in front of Midroc
2. Bidders may collect the bid document from Mr Dereje at Packtra warehouse in Gelan.
3. Bids shall be submitted in a sealed envelope on or before Monday, 19 August 2019 at 16:00 hrs at the WHO Ethiopia Country Office located as follows:
WHO Ethiopia Country Office
UNECA Compound, Zambezi Building, Ground Floor
Tel. +251-115 53 47 77 / +251-115 53 15 50
4. The assets will be sold in their present condition “AS-IS-WHERE-IS” basis and no guarantee or warranty is given as to their condition of usability.
5. The bid shall be valid for a period of 90 days after bid opening and must be accompanied by a bid security in the form of CPO for 5% of the bid bond price from Commercial Bank of Ethiopia, addressed to WHO Ethiopia. The bid bond will later be refunded to unsuccessful bidders.
6. Successful bidders are required to pay the full amount of the winning price and collect the used assets
within 10 calendar days after notification of winning.
7. Bid winners will be responsible for the cost of transportation to move the used assets from the place where it is presently kept to the place of its final destination. They will also be responsible to pay any taxes and charges levied by the Government of Ethiopia in connection with the sale of the used assets.
8. WHO Ethiopia reserves the right to reject any or all bids and will not be under any obligation to accept any of the bids received.
The UNECA security rules require 36 hours ‘advance notice’ to be given by visitors. Therefore, please call and notify the WHO Reception by providing the full name of the person who will be submitting the offer and proposed date of arrival.
WHO Ethiopia reserves the right to accept or reject any or all bids.