Zemen Bank S.C invites interested and eligible bidders for the supply of goods mentioned below for 2019/20 fiscal year
Invitation to Bid
Bid Ref No.: ZB/07/2019
Zemen Bank S.C invites interested and eligible bidders for the supply of goods mentioned below for 2019/20 fiscal year.
1. Interested and eligible bidders may obtain further information from Zemen Bank S.C and collect the bidding document during office hour Monday to Friday from 8:30 AM to 5:00 PM and Saturday 8:30 to 12:00 AM starting from this announcement until bid closing date.
2. A complete set of bidding documents in English may be purchased by interested bidders at the address given below upon deposit of a non-refundable fee of Birr 100.00 (Birr One Hundred) in Account No. 1031710004707010 at any Banking Center of the Bank or Head Office. The method of payment will be in cash.
3. Bid must be delivered to the Address below on or before:
• For Lot- 1 and 2 August 19, 2019 at 10:00 AM.
• For Lot – 3 and 4 August 21, 2019 at 10:00 AM.
• For Lot -5 August 23, 2019 at 10:00 AM.
4. All bids must be accompanied by a bid security of amount mentioned in table above for each lot in the form of CPO or an unconditional Bank counter guarantee in the name of ZEMEN BANK S.C.
5. Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders or their representatives who wish to attend the event at the address below on:
• For Lot -1 August 19, 2019 at 10:30 AM
• For Lot -2 August 19, 2019 at 11:00 AM
• For Lot -3 August 21, 2019 at 10:30 AM
• For Lot -4 August 21, 2019 at 11:00 AM
• For Lot -5 August 23, 2019 at 10:30 AM
6. (A) Documents will be issued at Facility Management Department, Kazanchis, Joseph Tito Street, Genet Building 2nd floor, Telephone 0115573525/0115574052
(B) Bids must be delivered to, and will be opened at Facility Management Department, Kazanchis, Joseph Tito Street, Genet Building 2nd Floor.
7. Zemen Bank S.C reserves the right to reject any or all bids and any items on the bid.
ZEMEN BANK S.C
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia