Defense Construction Enterprise hereby invites all interested bidders to submit their bid for the supply of machineries
Defence _ 206
Tender Notice For the Supply of Laser Profiler equipment
Defense Construction Enterprise hereby invites all interested bidders to submit their bid for the supply of machineries.
1. All bidders must attach valid trade license, registered for VAT, tin number and renewed tax clearance certificate submit sealed bids for Defense construction Enterprise Procurement Support process complying with the attached specification (TOR) in the instruction of bidders.
2. The works to carried out under this comprises the supply of Road Laser profiler equipment, the supplier is expected to supply as per specification of the main contract.
3. Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information and inspect the bidding documents at the Defence Construction Enterprise at the address given below from 8:30 to 5:30 p.m from Monday to Friday local time A complete set of bidding documents may be purchased by interested bidders as of this announcement up on payment of a non-returnable fee of Birr 200.
4. Bidders shall submit three envelopes, “Eligibility document and Bid Security” technical and “Financial Bid” separately sealed and the three envelopes should also be sealed in an outer single envelope.
5. Evaluation is to be carried out in two stages, technical bid first and Financial Bids of Qualified bidders next.
6. Bids must be delivered to the address below before August 21,2019 2፡00 P.M in the Afternoon.
7. Eligibility document and technical bid will be opened in the pre sence of bidders representatives who choose to attend, at the address below August 21,2019, 2:15 P.M in the afternoon.
8. Defence Construction Enterprise reserves the right to accept any or reject any or all Bids without giving any reasons.
Address:- Defence construction Enterprise
Defence Construction Enterprise
Fax No. 0114-42-07-46/0114-40-04-71
Ethio China Friendship Avenue