ADRA Ethiopia We are looking for interested and competent companies that meet the minimum requirements to construct One Complete preparatory school, one complete secondary school and Four blocks of TVET Expansion Buildings.
Invitation to Bid
ADRA Ethiopia is Non-political, Non-profit and Non-Government International -Organization working in Ethiopia since 1982 implementing relief and multi-sectorial development projects in different regions of Ethiopia. Currently, ADRA Ethiopia is undertaking a project entitled Integrated Formal and Vocational Education Project (IFVE) Funded by Norwegians Agency for development cooperation (Norad).We are looking for interested and competent companies that meet the minimum requirements to construct One Complete preparatory school, one complete secondary school and Four blocks of TVET Expansion Buildings.
General specification and Requirements
All bidders must have (Detail is presented in the bid document under IFB)
1. The bidder should present work experience in areas of similar nature failing to do so will result automatic rejection of the bidder.
2. All bids must be accompanied by a bid security of 2% of the total Bid Offer. The bid security shall be payable on demand to the employer, and must be a Certified Payment Order (CPO).
A complete set of bidding documents can be collected during office hours (8:30AM – 5:00PM) starting from the date of announcement for 10 calendar days upon payment of nonrefundable fee of Birr 500.00 for full set of the bidding documents from ADRA Ethiopia Country office (Addis Ababa, at RasDestaDamitew Road, Seventh Day Adventist Church compound, in front of Gandhi Memorial Hospital) or ADRA Ethiopia, .
ADRA will not be responsible for any expenses incurred by bidders in connection with preparation and delivery of bids. ADRA reserves the right to cancel part or the entire bid.
1. Bids must be received on or before 10:00AM in the morning 12th of August 2019.
2. Technical Proposal will be opened on 13th July 2019 while financial opening date will be announced and responsive bidders’ Financial Proposal will be opened in the presence of bidders or their legal representative who choose to attend on ADRA office at Addis Ababa.
3. Bidders are instructed to fill, sign and seal all the forms of the bid documents. Failure of this instruction may result in automatic rejection.
4. The employer reserves the right to reject any or all bids, waive-in formalities, advertise for new bids or to proceed and do the work otherwise as may be necessary for its best interest.
Bidders may obtain further information and inspect the bidding documents by using the below stated address.
Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from ADRA Ethiopia country office
(+251 115 512 212)during office hours.
Documents should be submitted in person to the ADRA Ethiopia Country office (Addis Ababa, at RasDestaDamitew Road, Seventh Day Adventist Church compound, in front of Gandhi Memorial Hospital).