MEDECINS SANS FRONTIERES – OCA / ETHIOPIA MISSION (also known as DOCTORS WITHOUT BORDERS OR MSF-OCA / ETHIOPIA MISSION) is a private, non-profit; International Humanitarian Medical Organization, which intervenes in emergencies and crisis situation, to rel
TO ALL CONTRACTORS OF CATEGORY [GC/BC-5] AND ABOVE WITH LICENSE VALID FOR THE YEAR AND ELIGIBEL FOR THE BID
Bid No.: [MSFH/ITB-CON/002/19]
MEDECINS SANS FRONTIERES – OCA / ETHIOPIA MISSION (also known as DOCTORS WITHOUT BORDERS OR MSF-OCA / ETHIOPIA MISSION) is a private, non-profit; International Humanitarian Medical Organization, which intervenes in emergencies and crisis situation, to relieve human suffering from unmet medical needs, and to create a space for humanity
MSF-OCA has planned to construct:
1. MSF-OCA invites sealed bids from eligible bidders of GC/BC 5 and above with renewed Business License for Construction, TIN & VAT Certificates for the provision of the above mentioned Works.
2. A complete set of Bidding Documents can be collected by interested bidders at the address stated below at (No. 8) starting from July 22 2019 during office working hours upon submitting copies of Tax payer Registration Certificate, Renewed Trade License and Registration, valid Tax Clearance from Ethiopian Revenues & Customs Authority, renewed Registration Certificate from Ministry of urban development and Housing Bureau at the place of registration.
3. Though the tender document can be collected for all lots, one contractor is allowed to submit tender proposal for 1 lot
4. All bids should be delivered on or before [August 09 2019 at 09:30 AM] to the address stated below at (No. 9). Late arrivals will be disqualified automatically.
5. All bids must be accompanied by a bid security of 2% of the bid amount in a form of CPO only addressed to MSF- HOLLAND. None submission of bid security will lead to rejection.
6. Wax sealed envelopes containing the offer for completing of all works as illustrated and described in the tender documents shall be delivered in the following manner
a. A first wax sealed envelope marked “Bid Security” carrying contractor’s Bid Security.
b. A second wax sealed envelope marked “Financial Offer” carrying the Original and Copies of the Financial Document wax sealed in separate envelopes and labeled “Not to be opened with the Qualification Document”.
c. A third wax sealed envelope marked “Qualification Document” the Original and Copies of the Qualification document
wax sealed in separate envelopes and labeled “Not to be opened with the Financial Document”.
d. A fourth wax sealed envelope and marked “Tender Offer” carrying all the above three envelopes.