The Fred Hollows Foundation Ethiopia office (FHFE) an international humanitarian organization, invites sealed bid from eligible, qualified bidders for External Auditing service provision
Invitation to Bid
Bid Nº: FHFE /IFB/07/2019
1. The Fred Hollows Foundation Ethiopia office (FHFE) an international humanitarian organization, invites sealed bid from eligible, qualified bidders for External Auditing service provision.
2. Interested eligible bidders can get a complete set of bidding from FHFE Procurement
&Logistics Department, fourth floor, office Nº.409; which is located around 22 Rebecca
Building, Addis Ababa.
3. The Foundation plans to sign a framework agreement for the acquisition of these services for one year, which could be renewable based on performance & other internal factors.
4. Interested and eligible bidders may obtain a complete set of bidding documents from The
Fred Hollows Foundation Ethiopia Country office, 22 Mazoria, Haile G/Selassie Avenue, Rebecca Building 4th floor Room Nº 409, Addis Ababa .
5. Bidders shall present copy of their renewed trade license for the year 2011 E.C., registration certificate, Tax Identification & VAT Registration Certificates and other necessary documents.
6. Financial offer shall be produced in separate sealed envelopes labelled as ORIGINAL and COPY. TECHNICAL OFFER shall be made in a separate third sealed envelope clearly labelled as TECHNICAL OFFER. The four envelopes including the CPO shall then be sealed in and signed outer envelope, addressed to The Fred Hollows Foundation Ethiopia office whose address is mentioned below.
7. Bidders should submit detail specification of each service under quote.
8. Bid will be closed on August 5th, 2019 at 2:00 pm and will be opened on the same date at
2:30 pm in the presence of those bidders on their authorized representatives who are willing to attend the event at FHFE Conference Room Nº 407, Addis Ababa.
9. Bidders are advised to read bidding document thoroughly in order to fill all the necessary details requested in the bidding document.
10. Failure to comply of the conditions from №.2 to 9 above shall result an automatic rejection.
11. The Fred Hollows Foundation Ethiopia office reserves the right to reject any bid and to annul the bidding process and reject partial or all bids at any time prior to contract award, without thereby incurring any liability to Bidders.
The Fred Hollows Foundation Ethiopia Office
Tel. 011 618 10 42
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia