FHFE is seeking to relocate its current offices and is currently scoping the cost & availability of commercial property available for rent in Addis Ababa. We are seeking expression of interest which might fit with our specifications set out on our TOR.
Invitation for expression of interest – Commercial Property Rental
Bid Nº: FHFE /EOI/01/2019
1. The Fred Hollows Foundation Ethiopia office (FHFE) an international humanitarian organization, invites sealed bid from eligible, qualified bidders for Renting Commercial Property. FHFE is seeking to relocate its current offices and is currently scoping the cost
& availability of commercial property available for rent in Addis Ababa. We are seeking expression of interest which might fit with our specifications set out on our TOR.
2. The Foundation plans to sign a framework agreement for the acquisition of these services for one year, which could be renewable.
3. Interested and eligible bidders may obtain a complete set of bidding documents from The
Fred Hollows Foundation Ethiopia Country office, 22 Mazoria, Haile G/Selassie Avenue, Rebecca Building 4th floor Room Nº 409, Addis Ababa.
4. Bidders shall present copy of their renewed trade license for the year 2011 E.C., registration certificate, Tax Identification & VAT Registration Certificates and other necessary documents.
5. Technical offer shall be produced in separate sealed envelopes labelled as ORIGINAL.
Addressed to The Fred Hollows Foundation Ethiopia office whose address is mentioned below.
6. Bidders should submit detail specification of each service under quote.
7. Bid will be closed on August 5th, 2019 at 2:00 pm and will be opened on the same date at
2:30 pm in the presence of those bidders on their authorized representatives who are willing to attend the event at FHFE Conference Room Nº 407, Addis Ababa.
8. Bidders are advised to read bidding document thoroughly in order to fill all the necessary
details requested in the bidding document.
9. Failure to comply of the conditions from №.2 to 9 above shall result an automatic rejection.
10. The Fred Hollows Foundation Ethiopia office reserves the right to reject any bid and to annul the bidding process and reject partial or all bids at any time prior to contract award, without thereby incurring any liability to Bidders.
The Fred Hollows Foundation Ethiopia Office
Tel. 011 618 10 42
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.