The Ethiopian Evangelical Church Mekane Yesus Development and Social Services Commission (EECMY-DASSC) is issuing this bid for the purchase, transport, installation Testing and commissioning work of SOLAR POWERED SUBMERSIBLE PUPM,Supplying 4” Galvanized i
The Ethiopian Evangelical Church Mekane Yesus
Development and Social Services Commission
Invitation to Bid
The Ethiopian Evangelical Church Mekane Yesus Development and Social Services Commission (EECMY-DASSC) is issuing this bid for the purchase, transport, installation Testing and commissioning work of SOLAR POWERED SUBMERSIBLE PUPM, Supplying 4” Galvanized iron pipe, 2”HDP Pin 16, 1.5” HDP Pin 16 for KONSO Sustainable Food security Project water well (borehole)at Konso ,Karat District ,SNNP Regional State.
The commission (EECMY-DASSC) invites reputable, capable, reliable and licensed suppliers to the bid in line with the following conditions and specifications;
1. Interested and eligible bidders can obtain bid and detail specifications document directly from the EECMY-DASSC Head Office at the address given below during office hours within the indicated dates.
2. Details requirements are provided in the bidding document which is to be signed, stamped and retimed as part of bid requirement together with prices of bidders.
3. Interested bidders should collect bid document up to July 30 /201912:30 pm from Logistics and procurement office at the address given below.
4. Interested Bidders are requested to deliver wax sealed bid document in original and copy to EECMY-DASSC Head Office, in its Office building at Amist Kilo within 7 working days from the announcement of this bid on newspaper.
5. Bids shall be valid for a period of thirty (30) days after Bid opening. Bids must be accompanied by bid bond of 2% of bid price in the form of Cashier’s. Payment Order (CPO) and shall be marked payable to EECMY-DASSC and issued by illegible Ethiopian Bank.
6. Bidders must attach valid business license, registration certificate, tax clearance and good performance evidence and past work experience in related field.
7. Bids shall be opened at 2:00pm on July 30/2019 in the presence of the bidders/ duly authorized representatives who wish to attend.
The commission,(EECMY-DASSC) reserves the right to partially or as whole to change or cancel the bid process.
The Address referred to above is;
EECMY-DASSC Head Office, Arada K/K Amist Kilo, In front AAU Technology Institute,
: Tel. +251 11 1574630, 09-29047187/09-10122754(only for inquiry)