INVITATION FOR BID
Bid No. WB/PPA/029/18
- Wegagen Bank has finalized its headquarters building in the heart of the capital in front of Addis Ababa Stadium. This 23 story high rise is adorning the skyline of Addis Ababa with its unique design and grandeur. The Bank wants to furnish its Café & Restaurant located at 9th floor of the building and invites eligible Bidders that have 4 years and above experience in doing same projects which can present 3(three) testimonials for doing same project for delivery and installation of full Kitchen Accessories from known companies in the country.
- The bid document shall be obtained commencing June 25, 2018 from Procurement and Property Administration Office at 16th floor at Wegagen Tower, In front of A.A. Stadium, by paying non-refundable fee of Birr 100.00 (One Hundred Birr) to be deposited in Account Number 0736452410101 at Wegagen Bank S.C., any branch, during office hours and present copy of Deposit Slip during Bid Document collection.
- Presentation of copy of renewed trade license, Tax Clearance Certificate, TIN Certificate, and VAT/TOT Registration Certificate is mandatory.
- Bid proposal shall be accompanied by Bank bid bond/CPO of Birr 100,000.00/One Hundred Thousand only/ in the name of Wegagen Bank S.C.
- The bidders need to present their financial and technical proposals separately in wax sealed envelopes.
- Bid Documents must be deposited in the tender box prepared separately for this purpose at Wegagen Bank S.C, Procurement, and Property Administration, during office hours on or before July 11, 2018 at 4:00 PM. at the place mentioned under no. 2 above.
- Bid opening shall be held in the presence of bidders and/or their legal agents who wish to attend, on July 12, 2018 at 9:30AM the place mentioned under no. 1 above.
- Failure to comply with any of the conditions from (1) to (5) above shall result in automatic rejection.
- For any inquire, please don’t hesitate to contact Procurement and Property Administration, on Tel. 011-872-08-89/ 011-8720863.
The Bank reserves the right to accept or reject the bid either partially or fully as found appropriate.