Invitation to National Competitive Bidding (NCB) for the procurement of Consultancy Services on International Financial Reporting Standards(IFRS) implementation for the following six companies
- Alemayehu Deresse Import and Export
- JERR Plc
- Lanchihun business Plc
- Tamrin Trading Plc
- Tekhaf Trading
- Wereta International Business Plc
Procurement Reference Number: 06/ 2018
- Request for Proposal Title:Procurement of Consultancy Service for The Implementation Of International Financial Reporting Standards(IFRS)
- Alemayehu Deresse Import and Export, JERR Plc, Lanchihun business Plc, Tamrin Trading Plc, Tekhaf Trading and Wereta International Business Plc; herein after referred as the Companies, jointly invite the bid for the implementation of International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS)
- The Companies invite sealed bids from eligible Bidders that have Consultancy Trade License valid 2010 Ethiopian fiscal year, VAT Registration Certificate, TIN Certificate, for the implementation of IFRS in accordance with the Financial Reporting Proclamation and Regulation of the Federal Government of Ethiopia No 847/2014 and 332/2014 respectively.
- Bidding will be conducted in accordance with the OPEN Bid Tendering Procedures. The bidder should have experience in implement IFRS for business organizations.
- Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information and clarification on the bid documents from the lead company, Wereta International Business Plc Address - Ethiopia, Addis Ababa, New Bright Tower, 3rd Floor 301; In front of Bole Medhanialem; Tel +251 116630020, +251 116602449; Email [email protected]
- A complete set of Bidding Documents prepared in English may be purchased by interested eligible bidders from Wereta International Business Plc (address indicated above) from 8:30am up to 5:00pm, Mondays through Fridays upon presentation of copy of Bidder’s renewed business license, and upon payment of a non-refundable fee of ETB 200.00 (Two Hundred Ethiopian Birr) after 1 day from the first date of this announcement on the newspaper or online platforms. The method of payment for purchasing the bid document will be Cash. Hard copies of the bid documents could be hand-picked in person by the bidder’s representative mentioned in the application letter upon presentation of an Identification Card. The Employer assumes no liability for loss or late delivery of the purchased bid document.
- Bid proposals comprising One Original and Two Copies of the Technical (Qualification) and financial Proposals should be presented to the above mentioned addressed on or before July 8, at 9:30 AM. Late bids shall be rejected and will be returned unopened to the Bidder.
- All bids must be accompanied by a bid security of ETB 100,000(One Hundred Thousand Only), as specified in the tender documents. The Bid Security shall be in the form of Unconditional Bank Guarantee or CPO.
- Bids will be closed and opened in the presence of the Bidders or their legal representatives on July 8, 2018 at 3:30 and 4:00PM in the afternoon respectively at the 3rd Floor of New Bright Tower, Wereta International Business Plc Office.
- The Companies reserve the right to accept or reject any or all bids.
Wereta International Business Plc
New Bright Tower, 3rdFloor 301; In front of Bole Medhanialem; Tel +251 116 630020, +251 116 602449; Email [email protected]