Damot MultipurposeFarmers’ Invitation to bid for Professional Consultancy Service to develop feasibility study on Maize Value addition business (Flour, Biscuits, Snacks, Corn, Malt etc….
Consultancy Services Tender
Invitation to bid for Professional Consultancy Service to develop feasibility study on Maize Value addition business (Flour, Biscuits, Snacks, Corn, Malt etc….
Damot MultipurposeFarmers’ cooperative union founded in 1993 on Amhara Regional state, West Gojjam zone Bure Town and encompasses 75 Primary cooperatives. Damot mainly focuses on distribution of Agricultural inputs,Grain Marketing ,tractor and transport service, wheat processing , industrial products distribution.
Damot union wants to engage in Maize value addition businesses at Bure Integrated Agro-Industrial Park. Therefore, Damotunion is looking for a competent consultant who can conduct feasibility study on establishing Maize Processing plant in Flour, Snacks, corn, Biscuits, Malt and others etc….
Required documents and Competency of the consulting firm should meet the following points:
• Renewed business License for the current Ethiopian year,
• Copy of consultancy service license,
• Confirmations/Clearance for paying tax obligations
• Copy of TIN (Tax identification Number), VAT/ToT registration certificates
N.B there will be validation workshop discussion with draft feasibility study report and according to the draft report result and quality of report the validation workshop will be conducted more than one.
• Bidders should submit their offers technical and financial proposals, separately as stated in the bid document and must be accompanied by a bid security of 2% of the total bid price/value ETB) in the form of C.P.O or cash. when the bidder found to be the winner it has to secure as 10 % of the total value of the bid in two days after the award leter is given in the form of C.P.O or cash.
• The detailed Terms of Reference (ToR) for the consultancy work can be collected from Damot Union Office found in Bure Town Mob. 058-774-06-40 for the hard copy, or from, Addis Ababa, Kasma Building 6th floor in front of Wengelawit Tel. +251 (0)11 470 2862 for the soft copy at [email protected]
• It is prohibited for any bidder to quote a bid price depending on price quoted by any other bidder.
• It is also prohibited for two affiliated consulting companies to bid separately.
• Damot MPFCU reserves the right to accept or reject any or all bids thereof.
• All bids must be submitted within the next 15 consecutive days, effective after the announcement date of this bid. The bid document will be opened after ten days at Bure, Damot union office.
• Clarification query can be forwarded to the above listed addresses.
NB. CPO has to be prepared by the name of Damot Multipurpose Farmers’ Cooperative Union