Cure International Inc invite interested venders to bid for the supply of service and field vehicles on rental basis
Cure International Inc. would like to invite interested venders to bid for the supply of service and field vehicles on rental basis
Cure International Inc. is a not for profit organization, non-governmental organization (NGO)
established to provide rehabilitative surgical service for children with various forms of disabling conditions since 2009.
The required vehicles type, quantity and related specification are:
Mandatory requirements and terms of the tender
1. The vehicles should be in good conditions and dusty proof.
2. The vehicles must be insured in the current year.
3. Bidders are required to submit together with their bid document until July 25, 2019 the following in a folder with tabbing to our hospital (Finance Dept.) located at Hamle 19 Park behind USA embassy:
• Renewed Trade License
• Tin Certificate
• VAT Registration Certificate
• TAX Clearance Certificate
• Previous work experience
4. Cure International Inc. reserves the right to reject any or all bids.
5. For more information please call 011-1-227580/20 Ext 102.