Supply and construction
CARE ETHIOPIA has allocated a budget from CARE Property Sale for its development activities in Oromia National Regional State among which isGujewarehouse building at Tuloworedaof West Hararghie zone (LOT I) and Gubaharowarehouse building atBedenoworedaof East Hararghie zone (LOT II) construction works, including supply and construction of all required materials for the activities of excavation and earthwork, concrete, stone masonry HCB, roofing, finishing, electrical and site works and related activities as indicated in the bill off quantities specifications and drawings.
It is intended that this budget will be applied to eligible payments under the contract for warehouse building construction project and associated works as per the bid and contract documents.
- CARE ETHIOPIA now invites bids from eligible bidders any of GC -7 or BC -6 and above for the Construction of building construction project including of all required materials.
- Interested eligible bidders are invited and may obtain further information from and inspect the bidding documents at:
Tel. 251 116 18 32 94, Procurement Section
3. A complete set of the bid documents may be collected from CARE Ethiopia at its Addis Ababa office by producing relevant renewed trade and Building works construction licenses issued by competent government organs upon payments of a non-refundable fee of Fifty (50.00) Ethiopian Birr for each lot.
4. Bid documents must be collecteduntil May 25, 2018and submitted to the above office on or before May 31, 2018until 4:00pm and must be accompanied by a bid bond of 1% (One- percent) of the bid amount in acceptable CPO.
5. CARE ETHIOPIA reserves the right to reject part and/ or all of the bids.