Cooperative Bank of Oromia S.C. intends to procure different Stationery Materials and subsequently wants to invite interested and eligible bidders for the supply of different stationery materials.
Invitation to Bid
Cooperative Bank of Oromia S.C. intends to procure different Stationery Materials and subsequently wants to invite interested and eligible bidders for the supply of different stationery materials
Interested bidders are invited to submit their Bids as per the conditions stated below;
1. Interested and eligible bidders may collect the bidding document during office hours (Monday to Friday) from 8:00am–12:00pm and from 1:00pm–5:00pm and Saturday from 8:00am–12:00pm from this announcement until bid closing date at Dembel City Centre, 2nd floor (passenger lift 6), Office of the procurement Team.
A complete set of bidding document in English may be purchased by interested bidders upon payment of nonreturnable fee of Birr 200 (Birr two hundred only) at Cooperative Bank of Oromia’s Finfine branch in cash.
2. Bid document must be delivered to Dembel City Centre, 2th floor (passenger lift 6), Office of Procurement Team on or before 02 August, 2019.
3. Bid proposal must be accompanied by a bid bond amount:
Category- 1 ……………Birr 100,000.00 (one hundred thousand only)
Category-2 ……….Birr 125,000.00 (One hundred twenty five thousand only)
Category -3 ……………Birr 80,000.00 (eighty thousand only)
In the form of unconditional Bank guarantee or CPO in the name of Cooperative Bank of Oromiya which is valid for 120 days in a separate envelop attached with the technical part of the bid document. Bid bond in any other form is not acceptable.
4. Interested vendors shall provide references from at least 3 (three) major clients which they regularly worked with within the last 5 years by providing Stationery Materials
5. Bidders must submit their Technical and Financial document in one Original and one Copy - all separately signed and wax sealed.
6. The complete bid must be submitted in one original, clearly marked “ORIGINAL” and one copy also, clearly marked “COPY” and each envelops shall be separately signed and wax sealed which in the event of any discrepancy between them the Original will prevail – then both of which will be submitted in an envelope sealed and clearly marked with “Different Stationery Materials”.
7. Bids will be opened in the presence of bidders or their representatives who wish to attend the event at the bank’s training room, Dambel City Centre 7th floor (passenger lift 4) on August 03, 2019 at 9:00 AM.
Cooperative Bank of Oromia reserves the right to fully or partially cancel the bid.
Cooperative Bank of Oromia
Procurement & Facility Management
Dembel City Center
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia