The FredHollowsFoundationEthiopia office (FHFE)invites bidders for Supply of Light Vehicles Rental Service.
Invitation to Bid
1.The FredHollowsFoundationEthiopia office (FHFE)an international humanitarian organization, invites sealed bid from eligible, qualified bidders for Supply of Light Vehicles Rental Service.
2. Interestedeligiblebidderscanpurchaseacompletesetofbiddingdocumentagainstanon- refundable payment of ETB 100 (One Hundred Birr) from FHFE Procurement
&Logistics Department,Fourth floor,office Nº.409; which located around 22 Rebecca
Building, Addis Ababa.
3. The Foundationplanstosignaframeworkagreementfortheacquisitionoftheseservices for one year, which could be renewable based on performance& other internal factors.
4. Interested and eligible bidders may obtain a complete set of bidding documents from The FredHollowsFoundationEthiopia Country office,22 Mazoria, HaileG/SelassieAvenue, Rebecca Building 4th floor Room Nº 409, Addis Ababa
5. Bidders shall present copy of their renewed trade license for they ear 2011/12E.C., registration certificate, Tax Identification & VAT Registration Certificates and other necessary documents.
6. All tenders must be submitted to The FredHollowsFoundationEthiopia office along with abid security (bid bond) in acceptable forms (CPO or Bank guarantee) specified in the bidding data sheet amounting Birr 200,000 on separate envelope. The bid security shall be valid for 28 consecutive days beyond the end of the validity period of the bid.
7. Financial offer shall be produced in separate sealed envelopes labelled as ORIGINAL and COPY.TECHNICAL OFFER shall be made in a separate third sealed envelope clearly labelled as TECHNICAL OFFER. The four envelopes including the CPO shall then be sealed in and signed outer envelope,addressed to The FredHollowsFoundationEthiopia office whose address is mentioned below.
8. Bidders should submit detail specification of each service under quote.
9. Bid will be closed on July 12,2019 at 2:00 pm and will be opened on the same date at
2:30pminthepresenceofthosebiddersontheirauthorizedrepresentativeswhoarewilling to attend the event at FHFE Conference Room Nº 407, Addis Ababa.
10. Bidders are advised to read bidding document thoroughly inorder to fill all the necessary details requested in the bidding document.
11. Failure to comply of the conditions from №.2 to10 above shall result an automatic rejection.
12. TheFredHollowsFoundationEthiopiaofficereservestherighttorejectanybidandto annul the bidding process and reject partial or all bids at any time prior to contract award, without there by incurring any liability to Bidders.
Address: TheFredHollows Foundation Ethiopia Office
Tel. 011 618 10 42