Digital Green Foundation invites Sealed Bids for the supply of rental vehicles for its Operational Area/Regions for the duration of One Year with possibility of extension
INVITATION TO BID – VEH/01/2019
Background about Digital Green and the Bid
Digital Green Foundation is a global development organization that empowers smallholder farmers to lift themselves out of poverty by harnessing the collective power of technology and grassroots level partnership. Digital Green aims to meet this mission through strengthening agricultural extension to provide services that smallholder farmers require. In Ethiopia, Digital Greeen works in four regions, namely, Oromia, Amhara, SNNP, and Tigray. For the purpose of this bid, the operational Area or regions are divided into LOTs as follows:
1. Oromia - LOT-1 (Addis Ababa) and LOT-2 (Jimma),
2. Amhara - LOT-3 (Bahir Dar),
3. SNNPR - LOT-4 (Hawassa), and
4. Tigray - LOT-5 (Makele).
Digital Green Foundation invites Sealed Bids for the supply of rental vehicles for its Operational Area/Regions for the duration of One Year with possibility of extension.
1. Bidders can obtain bidding documents from Digital Green Office at the address listed below; during office hours, from Monday to Friday: morning 9:00am to 12:30pm and afternoon 2:00pm to 5:00pm.
2. Interested bidders shall pick up a bid packet(s) starting from Monday, July 8, 2019 at 9am until Tuesday, July 16, 2019 at 5:00pm.
3. Bidders may bid on all or any of the bid items noted above as long as business registration and license is issued from respective LOT Government Tax Offices.
4. Final bids shall be submitted in a sealed, stamped, and waxed envelope no later than Wednesday, July 17, 2019 at 1:00pm.
5. The bid opening shall be conducted, only in the presence of bidders or their legal representatives.
6. Late bid submission beyond date and time mentioned under # 4 will not be considered.
7. Digital Green Foundation reserves the right to accept or reject the whole or parts of the bid.
Address: Digital Green Foundation
Haile Gebreselassie Avenue, Waryt Building, 6th floor,
Opposite to Capital Hotel, Sub-City Yeka, Woreda 07, House No. 934/01, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Tel: +251 116 672 960