ChildFund Ethiopia would like to invite eligible and competent consulting firm for conducting an end term evaluation of the project entitle “Integrated Family Based Economic Strengthening and Environmental Protection Project” services
Invitation to Bid for Consultancy Service
ChildFund Ethiopia is an international child focused NGO working to improve the wellbeing of deprived, excluded and vulnerable children and families. We achieve positive change in communities in partnership with local organizations through our three core programs that improve education, health and livelihoods and achieve the outcomes of healthy and secure infants, educated and confident children and skilled and involved youth.
ChildFund Ethiopia would like to invite eligible and competent consulting firm for conducting an end term evaluation of the project entitle “Integrated Family Based Economic Strengthening and Environmental Protection Project” services.
A complete set of the bidding document (TOR) could be collected by eligible bidders from ChildFund Ethiopia office on the address shown below and submit the full technical and financial proposal separately within the period of June 30 – July 15, 2019
Bole Sub city - KebIe 03 H. No 2310
P. O. Box 5545- Tel: 011 661 29 28
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
1. Team members should have describe the experience delivering similar service in similar organization and geographic settings.
2. The consultant should have experience in detail the skills and experience of key managers the consultant CV must attached with original signature on it
3. The consultant will develop a logistics plan and sampling frame for the evaluation data collection
4. the consultant will use a core set of survey questionnaires to measure the core indicators
5. The company should provide TIN, VAT/TOT, and business registrations certificates that have all been renewed and valid license for the current fiscal year and other evidence which demonstrate the organization is approved to operate such a business.
Each interested firm should submit its sealed Technical and Financial proposals in two separate envelopes duly marking the envelopes as “Technical” and “Financial” proposals. The document must be delivered to the address above in the bid box prepared for this purpose not later than 11:00 PM before close of business on July 15, 2019. Bid will be opened by procurement committee.
Qualified consultants will be considered based on their responsiveness to the requirements listed above, technical, and financial evaluation results. Finally, the winner will be notified through the firm address.
ChildFund Ethiopia reserves the right to accept or reject all or parts of the bids at any time without assigning any reason or reasons whatsoever.