Abt Associate Inc Interested Life and Health Insurance service providers are invited to collect Request for Quotation (RFQ) document and submit a technical proposal and price quotation for Life and Health Insurance service of Abt Associate Inc.
Request for Expression of Interest
Staffs Life and Health Insurance Service
Abt Associate Inc. is one of implementing partners in the Transform: primary Health care Project in Ethiopia with funding from the U.S. Agency for International Development (USAID). Focusing on the primary health care level, USAID Transform: Primary Health care will contribute to sustainable progress towards a healthy, productive, and prosperous Ethiopia.
Abt Associate Inc. as an implementing partner within Transform: Primary Health Care project is soliciting price quotations to select one preferred Life & Health Insurance service provider from which it intends to enter into a one year contract with a possibility of extension for the provision of Insurance Service.
Interested Life and Health Insurance service providers are invited to collect Request for Quotation (RFQ) document and submit a technical proposal and price quotation for Life and Health Insurance service of Abt Associate Inc. Transform: Primary health care project office along with the following information:
• The organization's/firm’s ability to provide the required Health & Life Insurance Service;
• Reference letters which demonstrate the organizations’ satisfactory past performance;
• Business qualifications: bidders must supply a description of core business qualifications.
• Bidder should attach the following copies of registration and license documents.
1) TIN Certificate
2) Renewed Business License
3) VAT Registration Certificate.
4) And other evidence which demonstrate the organization is approved to operate such business.
5) Bidders must complete all the necessary information indicated in the RFQ
The request for quotation (RFQ) will be issues from July, 1-9, 2019. From 9:00 AM. To 5:00 PM. Quotation submission will be due on July, 9, 2019 no later than 5:00 PM.
Bidders can use the below office address to collect and submit the bid documents:
Abt Associates Inc. Transform: Primary Health Care Project Office
In front of Adot cinema,
Sabit Building 6th floor, Room No.605
Woreda 03, Nifas Silk lafto Subcity,
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia