Danchurchaid would like to invite interested service providers to undertake Consultancy Service for Livelihoods and Market Study Supporting Eritrean Refugees in Tigray-Shire to Access Alternatives to Irregular Migration
Invitation for bid
Consultancy Service for Livelihood & Market Study Shire
Dan Church Aid (DCA) is legally registered International NGO in Ministry of Justice Charities and Societies Agency with certificate #1083; engaged in development and humanitarian assistance to poor rural people in Ethiopia through Partnership with Ethiopian NGOs and Civil Society Organizations.
Danchurchaid would like to invite interested service providers to undertake Consultancy Service for Livelihoods and Market Study Supporting Eritrean Refugees in Tigray-Shire to Access Alternatives to Irregular Migration”
1. Eligible service providers are invited to bid for the service indicated above.
2. A complete set of Request for Proposal may be collected by interested competitive bidders from DCA Addis Office.
3. Bidding will be conducted through open local tender procedure.
4. Interested bidders may obtain further information from DCA, Tel 011 5-52-23-86
5. All bids must be submitted one original marked “ORIGINAL” and one copy signed in the same way as the original and marked “COPY” by stating the service title – Livelihoods and Market Study Supporting Eritrean Refugees” and Bid Ref. No. NOT/2019/007 both the Financial and technical proposals should be prepared separately with two envelopes naming technical and financial & must be sealed, stamped and submitted on or before 10th of July 2019 before COB (5:00 PM.)
6. Bid documents can be collected during working hours starting from 1st of July 2019 up to 10th of July 2019 from DCA offices as per the detail addresses stated bellow.
7. Received bid documents will be opened within one-week period at DCA Addis Ababa office by DCA Procurement Committee without the presence of the bidders.
8. Evaluation will be finalized within two weeks after the bid documents are opened.
9. The validity period of the bids should be at least 30 (thirty) days following the deadline of tender submission.
10. Successful bidders will be communicated by the office and will be issued a letter of award/Contract.
11. Unsuccessful suppliers will also be communicated by the office through their email addresses and letters of regret will be sent to respective bidder/s.
12. Nominated consultants would need to fully agree with the clauses and articles stated in the draft agreement and confirm its acceptance by signature proper contractual agreement.
13. The nominated Consultant should be willing to work with Dan church Aid with the payment condition which will be stated in the contract agreement.
14. Submission of proposal documents will only be to Addis Ababa country office.
15. Late submission shall be considered as automatic rejection.
16. Failure to comply with any of the conditions indicated above will result in automatic rejection.
DCA Ethiopia reserves the right to cancel this bid for any reason.
Kirkos Sub City, Kebele 02,
House No 174, Ethio China Road, in front of Tebaber Berta House.
Tel. 0115-52 23 86, Addis Ababa