Provision of Pest Control Service
- The International Livestock Research Institute (ILRI) works to improve food security and reduce poverty in developing countries through research for better and more sustainable use of livestock. ILRI is a member of the CGIAR Consortium which works for a food-secure future.
- ILRI invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for pest control service agreement for its campus located in Addis Ababa around GurdSholla for an initial period of One Year and the contract period can be extended to a maximum of three years subject to performance evaluation.
- Bidders may obtain bidding documents from ILRI Ethiopia supply chain unit during office hours, from Monday to Friday 9:00am to 5:00pm local time starting from the date this notice is announced on the newspaper against payment of non-refundable fee of Eth. Birr 100 (OneHundred Birr).
- One original and one copy sealed and stamped bidwhich is valid for 90 calendar days must be delivered to the address indicated below within 10calendar days from the bid announcement date but not later than July3, 2018 4:30pm local time. Late bids shall be rejected.
- There will be a pre-bid meeting and site visit scheduled for June 22, 2018 at 2PM and it’s a mandatory requirement for all bidders to take part on the meeting and site visit.
- Bids must be submitted along with 10% of financial proposal as bid security in the form of Certified Payment Order (CPO) from a recognized bank.
- Bidders are required to attach Relevant & Valid license to operate in Ethiopia, business profile and list of organizations served so far.
Address: [Addis Ababa] CMC road near Gurdshola.
ILRI reserve the right to reject any or all bids.