UNDP invites Consultant to Conduct Climate Finance Tracking for the non-state actors
NOTICE OF INVITATION FOR BID EXTENSION
1. Yencomad Construction Plc has entered contract agreement with Ethiopian Roads Authority (ERA) for the construction works of Adi Arkay – Telemt Design & Build Road Project. Currently, the project is under design stage. Besides, Yencomad has intended to sub-contract (sublet) for the supply of Concrete Aggregate, Crushed Sand, Asphalt Concrete & Surfacing Aggregates and Base Course material for the project to eligible bidders.
2. The project road is located in the Amara national regional state. The works under this bid comprises of the supply of 10,200m3 Concrete aggregate, 30,000m3 Crushed Sand, 47,000m3 Asphalt Concrete (AC) aggregate, 3,400m3 Single Surfacing aggregate & 165,800m3 Base course material, as per the Specifications of the contract of Adi Arkay – Telemt Design & Build Road Project.
The period allotted to the supply of all aggregates and base course material is 1.5years, including mobilization period.
3. Yencomad Construction Plc invites eligible bidders, which fulfill the following requirements, to submit sealed bids for the production of concrete & asphalt aggregate, crushed sand and base course material mentioned in item(2):-
The bidders shall have a certificate of registration from Ministry of Works and Urban Development renewed/valid for 2011 E.C. and other appropriate documentary evidences demonstrating the bidder’s compliance which shall include:-
(i) Its trading license valid for 2011 E.C;
(ii) Its tax clearance certificate valid at least at bid submission date that permits the bidder to participate in any public tender, and VAT registration certificate; and
4. Bidding will be conducted through the National Competitive Bidding (NCB) procedure, specified in the bidding documents, and is open to all eligible bidders. The detail qualification criteria are stated in the bidding document.
5. Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information and inspect the bidding documents at Yencomad Construction plc at the address given below, from 8:00 to 12:00 am and 1:00 to 5:00 pm from Mondays to Fridays and 8:00 am to 1:00 pm on Saturday local time. A complete set of the bidding documents in English may be purchased by interested bidders on submission of a written application and presentation of the documents mentioned under item (3) above to the address below and upon payment of a nonrefundable fee of ETB 200. The method of payment shall be in cash.
Address: Yencomad Construction Plc, Head Office, Engineering & Construction Department, 2nd floor, Room No. 202, Tel: +251 11 553 53 12
6. Bidders shall submit two envelopes. i.e. the first envelope for “Qualification Application and Bid Security” & the second envelop for “Financial Bid”, the envelope shall be sealed.
7. Evaluation is to be carried in two stages, first the “Technical qualification application & Bid Security” will be opened and secondly the “Financial Bids” of the qualified Technical document only will be opened on the date, which will be notified by the Main Contractor.
8. Bids must be delivered to the address below before June 25, 2019 at 2:30 P.M. All bids must be accompanied by a bid security of ETB 50,000.00 (ETB: Fifty Thousand). Late bids will be rejected. Technical qualification information and Bid security of the bidders will be opened on June 25, 2019 at 2:45 P.M in the presence of bidders’ representatives who chose to attend at Yencomad Construction Plc Head Office 2nd floor, on the final date and time of bid submission as stated above.
Yencomad Construction Plc
P. O. Box 9517
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Tel.: +251-11-553 37 66
Fax; +251-11-551 94 60
9. Yencomad Construction Plc reserves the right to accept or reject any or all bids.
Yencomad Construction Plc