Cheshire Ethiopia, Would like to invite competent and eligible consultancy firm, to assist in transition to IPSAS
Invitation for bid for
Cheshire Ethiopia, Would like to invite competent and eligible consultancy firm, to assist in transition to IPSAS.
Objective of the constancy service
The overall objective of the technical support for the consulting firm is to assist Cheshire Ethiopia for the adoption of/ transition to IPSAS from GAAP and to enable produce IPSAS compliant financial report and support statuary audit of the impletion period and get approval by AABE. Specific objective of the assignment include:
i. To conduct gap analysis on the overall current state/ practice and procedures of Cheshire Services Ethiopia; evaluate the impact of accrual based IPSAS on the current state and recommend on actions to be taken.
ii. To update the existing financialpolicies and procedures based on identified gabs and agreed areas.
iii. Revalue/Re measure fixed assets of Cheshire Ethiopia (Vehicles, machineries, building and equipment)
iv. Assist Cheshire Ethiopia with IPSAS complaint financial statements until its submission of first audited IPSAS compliant financial statement by December 30, 2019. March 31, 2020.
The consulting firm should have the following qualifications and experience to carry out the assignment:
1. Company /Firm/ Business registration certificate with AABE and other applicable government registering office
2. Renewed Trade License for 2010 E.C
3. Tax Clearance certificate for 2010 E.C.
The following are Also the minimum requirements to be eligible for the consulting service.;
1. General experience: at least 1 Years in the field of accountancy in the public/ private sector.
2. Specific experience: the consultant must have at least one year experience in the field of international public/ private sector financial reporting standards (i.e. IPSAS/IFS)
3. Special requirement: consultant having experience with the study of similar assignments (IFRS/IPSAS), especially current contract agreements with similar organization on IPSAS implementation shall have added advantage.
Consulting campiness fulfilling the above requirement are invited to collect the complete bid document from Cheshire Services Ethiopia office during working hours for five consecutive days from the date this bid is announced .
Address: - CMC road in front of Salite Mariam Church Adjacent to Ethiopian Management Institute
Human Resource Development and Logistic Department