Request for Proposal
Request for Proposal
For The Provision of Consultancy Service For Monitoring of Established Listener Groups.
The Farm Africa – led “Market Approaches for Resilience (MAR focuses on creating access to financial and insurance services; establishing/strengthening of village saving and credit groups; natural resources management (such as participatory forest and rangeland management); climate information, small scale agriculture businesses (like vegetable gardening); and urban greening as tools to assure resilience. So that these activities are suggested and being implemented in selected Weredas in three regions (Afar, Somali and SNNPR.)
To increase the number of beneficiaries, to provide access for replication, and to assure sustainability, of these suggested livelihood activities, through media communication approach, MAR signed contractual agreements with radio stations like EBC(Ethiopian Broadcasting Corporation) SRTA (South Radio and Television Agency)
The overall purpose of this service is to provide a radio production training to the partner radio stations journalists. More specifically, the objective of this assignment is to provide a resilience radio program and climate information production which is engaging and can influence decisions.
The trainer should have expertise with,
· At least BA degree in Journalism /communications or above plus three years of professional experiences in resilient radio production and climate information dissemination;
Solid understanding and experiences on radio production training
· Proven skills in magazine format radio production, adobe C6 editing, resilience radio program production.
· Having practical experience working for donor funded radio programs.
Deadline and Submission of Documents:
1) Interested consultants/bidders should collect ToR document from Farm Africa Office or may request via email address: firstname.lastname@example.org; and
2) Bidders should submit their bids in sealed envelopes containing technical and financial proposals separately; and deposit in Farm Africa’s bidding box on or before May June
29, 2018 – CoB- (Local Time)
3) Proposals submitted by unqualified bidders; and those arriving later than the final submission date and time shall be rejected without further notice;
4) Farm Africa reserve the right to accept or reject any or all the proposals;
5) Any Request for clarifications/enquiries can be forwarded to email@example.com or using the following address:
Farm Africa Ethiopia Office
Hussein Agraw Bldg. 6th floor, Kanzanchis Tel. 011 557 3317, Fax- 011 557 3332, Farm Africa Ethiopia Office
Hussein Agraw Bldg. 6th floor, Kanzanchis, adjacent to Enat Bank
Tel. 011 557 3317, Fax- 011 557 3332,