CARE ETHIOPIA now invites bids for eligible bidders for the Contract of Water Supply project including the supply and construction of all required materials.
INVITATION TO BID
BID NO. 017/2019
CARE ETHIOPIA has received a grant budget from EU for Boresha development activities in Somalia regions DoloOdo and Dolo Bye Woredas of eight school water supply works, which includes:fixing pipe and fittings, constructing tap stand with six faucets, constructing valve chamber, constructing guard house, constructing solar site fencing, constructing guard house, constructing shower house and related activities as shown in the bill of quantities and drawings.
It is intended that part of this budget will be applied to eligible payments under the contract for Water supply project and associated works as per the bid and contract documents.
1. CARE ETHIOPIA now invites bids for eligible bidders for the Contract of Water Supply project including the supply and construction of all required materials.
2. Interested eligible bidders are invited and may obtain further information from and inspect the bidding documents at:
CARE ETHIOPIA at Addis Ababa and Somalia offices
Addis Ababa, Procurement Unit Somalia Region
Tel: +251 11 6183294 DoloOdo DRC Office
3. A complete set of the bid documents may be collected from CARE Ethiopia by producing relevant renewed Trade and Water works construction licenses issued by competent government organs, and upon payments of a non-refundable fee of one Hundred (100) Ethiopian Birr for the bid Document at its Addis Ababa office located at around 22 Mazoria, behind Lex Plaza building, next to Ha’Geez Cultural Restaurant Or bidders can deposit the cash to Account name: CARE Ethiopia, Bank name Commercial Bank of Ethiopia, Adress: Addis Ababa Branch ,Addis Ababa,Swift Code: CBETETAA, and Bank Account Number: 1000000958976 and collect the bid document from Somalia region, DoloOdo DRC Office by presenting the original bank deposit slip.
4. The contractor is required to show his methodology, equipment and schedule, which will enable him to complete the works with efficiency. A contractor who does not provide satisfactory methodology, equipment, material and personnel with clear schedule will be considered as "non-responsive".
5. Bid documents must be collected within 7 working days from the first day of invitation of this bid that will be June 18, 2019 and submitted to the above office (s) within 10 working days from the first day of the invitation June 21, 2019 before 4:00 pm local time and must be accompanied by a bid bond of 1% (One- percent) of the bid amount in acceptable CPO.
CARE ETHIOPIA reserves the right to reject part and/or all of the bids