The Ethiopian horticulture Producer Exporters Association (EHPEA) invites eligible consultants to participate in a Bid to undertake a designing and development of customized and efficient online Business Management Software system as further described in
Invitation for Consultancy Service
IFB No: EHPEA-001/19
Ethiopian Horticulture Producers and Exporters Association/EHPEA/ is established as a pioneer horticultural legal entity representing actors in the sector in 2002 GC. EHPEA is a not-for-profit, non-governmental organization whose members are legally registered and operating in the horticulture production and export business.
The Ethiopian horticulture Producer Exporters Association (EHPEA) invites eligible consultants to participate in a Bid to undertake a designing and development of customized and efficient online Business Management Software system as further described in the Terms of Reference (TOR).
1. The tender document consisting of the, TOR, qualification and competency requirement instruction collected from EHPEA office or can be download from EHPEA web-site (www.ehpea.org)
2. Interested bidders should submit renewed trade license and other required documentation as indicated in the instruction to bidders.
3. Bidders should drop their technical and financial proposals in a bid box located at the following address on or before 10/06/2019 5:00P.M in separate and sealed envelopes labeled as technical and financial proposal for each assignments respectively.
Finance and Administration Office
Ethiopian Horticulture Producer Exporters Association
Miky Leyland Road, around Ministry of Energy & Water Resources
NB Business Center Building 6th Floor, Room No. 603
4. Both envelopes with bid documents shall be clearly marked as “Consulting Services development of business management software system”.
5. Technical proposals of bidders will be opened in the Board room of EHPEA in the presence of bidders or their legally authorized representatives.
6. EHPEA reserves the right to accept or reject any or all bids.
7. Late bids shall be rejected.
Tel: 011 663 45 24/ 011663 67 50. Fax 011 663 67 53
8. For further information and queries, please contact: