The Tekleberhan Ambaye Construction PLC (TACON) has allocated sufficient funds required for the procurement of works and related services here in under prescribed in number Description of Works: TACON has intended to subcontract partially Abomsa-Aseko-Bed
Invitation to Bid (NCB)
1. The Tekleberhan Ambaye Construction PLC (TACON) has allocated sufficient funds required for the procurement of works and related services here in under prescribed in number 2.
2. Description of Works: TACON has intended to subcontract partially Abomsa-Aseko-Bedeyi-Cheleleka Road Project, Contract 2: Dibu River (KM 58.7)-Bedeyi-Cheleleka Road Project.
The scope of the work includes earthwork activities to sublet to the responsive subcontractor.
The project is located in the Central-Eastern part of the country and lies entirely in the Oromia Regional State, in East Arusi and West Harerge Zone
3. TACON, therefore, inviting suitable & qualified bidders to submit sealed bids for the tender here in above designated.
4. All interested national bidders who have proven professional capabilities in road or related types of assignment with Category GC-5 or RC-5 and above are eligible and here by invited to participate to bid.
5. Interested bidders shall submit the following evidence Local bidders are required to attach Certificate of Registration from the Ministry of Construction with Category GC-5 or RC-5 and above renewed (valid) for 2011 E.C. including documentary evidences, i.e.
- Trading License renewed for 2011 EC; and
- Tax Clearance Certificate indicating the bidder is allowable to participate in any public tender,
- VAT Registration Certificate and
- Registration certificate as supplier from the mandated public body
6. Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from Road Construction Directorate of TACON and inspect the bidding documents at the address given below from 8:00 A. M. to 12:00 P. M. and l:00 P.M. to 5:00 P. M. From Monday to Friday and 8:00 A.M. to12:00 P.M. on Saturdays
7. A complete set of bidding document prepared in the English language may be taken freely by interested bidders based on a submission of a written application to the address below and upon, starting from the date of publication of this invitation to bid on the newspaper.
8. Bidders shall submit one envelopes Technical proposal, Bid Security and Financial Bid and other documents specified in the TOR and be deposit into the Tender Box available in the road construction directorate director on or before the 15th date of the bid announcement on the newspaper at 2:00 PM
9. All bids must be accompanied by a bid security of Birr 25,000.00 (Twenty Five Thousand birr). The bid security should be in the form of Certified Payment Order (CPO)
10. Bids will be closed and opened before the 21st date of the bid announcement at 2:00 and 2:30 P.M respectively at Road Construction Directorate Director of TACON in the presence of bidders' representatives who choose to attend on the bid opening ceremony.
11. Late bids will be rejected and returned unopened
12. TACON reserves the right to accept or reject any or all bids.
13. Contact person: Efrem W/Giorgis: phone no.: +251 928 25 77 27
Name and address of the main contractor
Tekleberhan Ambaye Construction PLC
Address: Addis Ababa, Yeka Sub city,
Woreda 13, House No: 9999/1block 167
Megenagna-Meri Road around Meri besides to school of tomorrow.
Tell +251 11 859 28 67, Fax 251 11 667 88 54