ChildFund Ethiopia would like to invite eligible and competent consulting firm for designing and preparinga directory booklet on health and nutrition and adolescent youth reproductive health service
Invitation to Bid for Consultancy Service
ChildFund Ethiopia is an international child focused NGO working to improve the wellbeing of deprived, excluded and vulnerable children and families. We achieve positive change in communities in partnership with local organizations through our three core programs that improve education, health and livelihoods and achieve the outcomes of healthy and secure infants, educated and confident children and skilled and involved youth.
ChildFund Ethiopia would like to invite eligible and competent consulting firm for designing and preparinga directory booklet on health and nutrition and adolescent youth reproductive health service through identifying governmental and non-governmental organizations who are working in the geographical areas of 13 Local Partners to improve referral and linkage of health nutrition and AYRH services.
A complete set of the bidding document (TOR) could be collected by eligible bidders from ChildFund Ethiopia office on the address shown below and submit the full technical and financial proposal separately within the period of May 26– June 04, 2019
Bole Sub city - KebIe 03 H. No 2310
P. O. Box 5545- Tel: 011 661 29 28
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
1. Team members should have Public Health or Health and Nutrition background (CVs required).
2. The consultant should have experience in developing the same kind of study and preparation of directory booklet (4 to 5 years for team leader, 2-3 years for other members) and must have completed at least two high quality booklet development, at least one of them being direct related to current work. Provision of sample work is required.
3. Extensive national and international experience in assessing Maternal Neonatal and Child Health, Nutrition and Adolescent Youth Reproductive Health Experience in the use of participatory appraisal and child-friendly techniques in data collection, responsive to gender.
4. Familiarity with the socio-cultural context of the project areas; Excellent writing and communication skills in English and Strong experience in conducting in-depth interviews, participant-observation, and qualitative data management and analysis.
5. The company should provide TIN, VAT/TOT, and business registrations certificates that have all been renewed and valid license for the current fiscal year and other evidence which demonstrate the organization is approved to operate such a business.
Each interested firm should submit its sealed Technical and Financial proposals in two separate envelopes duly marking the envelopes as “Technical” and “Financial” proposals. The document must be delivered to the address above in the bid box prepared for this purpose not later than 11:00 PM local time before close of business on June 04, 2019. Bid will be opened by procurement committee.
Qualified consultants will be considered based on their responsiveness to the requirements listed above, technical, and financial evaluation results. Finally, the winner will be notified through the firm address.
ChildFund Ethiopia reserves the right to accept or reject all or parts of the bids at any time without assigning any reason or reasons whatsoever.