ASE with funding from the Alliance for Green Revolution in Africa (AGRA) is implementing a market-based production system for small holder farmers through strengthening market-led agricultural extension and creating appropriate input-output linkage in SNN
Bid Announcement for Motor Cycle, Sheller Machine and Small scale Threshing Machine Purchase
Agri Service Ethiopia (ASE) is a non-governmental, non-religious and non-profit making Ethiopian Resident Charity organization established in 1969 and is dedicated to poverty reduction and sustainable community development particularly in rural areas of the country.
ASE with funding from the Alliance for Green Revolution in Africa (AGRA) is implementing a market-based production system for small holder farmers through strengthening market-led agricultural extension and creating appropriate input-output linkage in SNNPR five Zones. ASE seeks to purchase the following items:
All interested licensed suppliers are invited to submit the bid within 10 days of calendar days from the date of this bid announcement.
• Eligible bidders are invited to take part in the bid upon submission of copies of renewed relevant trade license in the sector, valid tax clearance certificate, Tax Identification Number (TIN) certificate, Company profile,VAT registration certificate, Certificate of competence/good performance/ in the area from different organizations.
• All bid documents must be accompanied by a bid security (CPO) in the amount of 2% of the bidder’s total price offer, which must be prepared by the name of Agri-service Ethiopia. The bid document without CPO will be automatically disqualified.
• Bid documents shall be opened in the presence of interested bidders or their legal representatives on the final date plus one hour, that is 11:00 AM
• Bidders are required to present original copies of the certificates during bid opening session.
• Potential Bidders can collect the bid document from the address given below within 10 days from this notice against payment of non-refundable Birr 100.00 /one hundred/.
ASE reserves the right to accept or reject partially or all bids. Bid submitted after the deadline will not be accepted
Please submit the bid documentin wax sealed envelope to:
Agri Service Ethiopia
Human Resource and Property Management Office
P.O.Box:2460Tel:0114-651212 Beklo Bet, Behind Global Hotel