Teklehaimanot General Hospital would like to invite competent firms that can implement International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) in the Hospital and use to close the 2011 accounts and convert the 2009 and 2010 from GAAP to IFRS.
TEKLEHAIMANOT GENERAL HOSPITAL (TGH)
Bid Invitation for closing of 2011 Accounts using International Financial Reporting
Teklehaimanot General Hospital is a private health institution established 17 years ago to provide effective, efficient and full-fledged health service to the public at large.
Teklehaimanot General Hospital would like to invite competent firms that can implement
InternationalFinancial Reporting Standards (IFRS) in the Hospital and use to close the 2011
accounts and convert the 2009 and 2010 from GAAP to IFRS.
3. Bidders shall prepare their proposals in two separate documents i.e. the technical proposal and the financial proposal that should be enclosed in separate envelopes and submitted to the Hospital. The envelope containing the technical proposal shall be clearly marked “Financial proposal”.
4. Bid proposals must be submitted to the Hospital no later than May 25,2019 morning 10:00am at the Hospital which is found on Arada Sub-City, Wereda 01, SomaleTera in front of Global Insurance Building. A bid security of birr 5000 (Five thousand birr) in the form of CPO or unconditional bank guarantee should be submitted in the sealed technical document during office hours: Morning 8:30 – 12:30am and afternoon from 1:00-5:00pm. Any bid proposal submitted to the Hospital after the deadline will be automatically rejected.
5. The bid will be opened on may 26,2019 morning 9:00 am at the presence of bidders or their legal representatives.
6. The bidders receiving the highest combined score of the technical and financial evaluation will be selected and invited for contract negotiation.
7. Detailed TOR to bidders is prepared and made ready for issue to interested bidders for them to user it as acomplete guide in submitting their bids. It is available for sale for irreversible birr 100(One Hundred) at the address indicated in number 4 here in above.
8. A firm or an individual with eligibility credentials such as trade license, registration license, VAT certificate and TIN certificate can apply for this bid.
9. The Hospital reserves the right to reject any or all bids.
Tel: 8175 +251 940 333 333 +251 111 561 287