WaterAid Ethiopia invites bidders for the supply of Angle iron, Barbed wire, Fiber glass water tanker, Sheet metal, RHS metal , HDPE pipe/ the Supply and transportation of underlisted construction materials/
INVITATION TO BID
For the Supply and transportation of Construction material
WaterAid is an international Non-Governmental Organization established in 1981. Its vision is a world where everyone, everywhere has access to safe water, sanitation and hygiene and its mission is to transform lives by providing safe water, sanitation and hygiene (WaSH). WaterAid works in partnership with government at all level to effectively contribute towards the achievement of its vision and mission. WaterAid started its mission in Ethiopia in 1983 by financing small projects through established organizations such as Ethiopian Red Cross Society, but opened its country office in 1991. So far, it served more than 3 million people with safe water, sanitation and hygiene.
WaterAid Ethiopia hereby invites eligible bidders to submit their bids for :
the Supply and transportation of underlisted construction materials
1. Bids must be submitted to WAE’s office from May 13,2019 to May 24,2019 during working hours, 08:30AM – 12:30PM and 01:30PM – 05:00PM.
2. Bids must be accompanied with renewed business licence and registration, VAT/TOT, TIN Registration Certificate and have to submit these requirement/s.
3. Bidders should submit their offers in sealed envelopes to WAE’s office on or before May 27,2019 until 02:00 PM and must be accompanied by a bid bond amounting to two (2%) of the offer in the form of bank guarantee or CPO at least for three months from the date of bid opening.
Note: CPO must be attached in the original financial document.
4. Bid must be clearly marked by “bidders name, address, legal stamp and Reference Number of the bid WAE/ConM./Gol/PRC./OB/2019/00033.
5. Bidders must submit financial document one original and one copy, clearly marked "ORIGINAL" and "COPY". Each envelope shall be stamped and sealed. In the event of any discrepancy between them the original will prevail.
6. Bids will be opened in the presence of bidders or representatives who prefer to attend at our office on May 27,2019 at 02:30 PM.
7. WaterAid Ethiopia reserves the right to accept or reject any or all bids. Late bids shall also be rejected.
Tel: +251 11 669 5965, E-mail: [email protected]
In front of Bole Medehanialem Church, next to Edna Mall, United Insurance Building 3rd floor
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia