Sisay Investment Group (Walia Steel industry P.L.C)invites interested bidders for procurement of construction work for G+M+5 interior finishing works.
Invitation To Conduct a G+M+5
Sisay Investment Group (SIG) is a conglomerate of over 15 companies which are engaged in the manufacturing of Steel, Plastic, Paint, Export Business, Luxury Apartments, Shopping Malls, Construction and Construction Machinery Rental and Real Estate firms including Walia Steel Industry PLC (WSI) which was established in 2006 with the view to alleviating the acute shortage of construction materials in Ethiopia and supporting the national endeavor of achieving the economic development by contributing in the harnessing of social problems through creation of job opportunities for citizens. It has also now ventured SH Manufacturing Industry which is under commissioning, as a business expansion strategy, to be one of the biggest Steel Industries in sub-Saharan Africa.
1. Sisay Investment Group (Walia Steel industry P.L.C)invites interested bidders for procurement of construction work for G+M+5 interior finishing works.
2. The bid will be conducted in line with the open tender procedure stipulated in the directive of the company and all other relevant laws of the land.
3. Interested bidders can collect the bid document starting from May13, 2019 from Procurement Department of the company, located at Alemgena Town after depositing a non-refundable fee of Birr 100.00 (One Hundred Birr) , during office hours (8:00am - 12:00 noon and 1:00pm –5:00p.m.) and by presenting a copy of renewed Trade License for the year and VAT Registration Certificate.
4. Interested and eligible bidders may obtain further information at the office of Procurement Department, Alemgenna, (Tel. 251 113 87 08 43).
5. All bids must be accompanied by a bid security of Birr 20,000.00. (Twenty Thousand Birr) in the form of Bank Guarantee or Cash Payment Order (C.P.O) addressed to Walia Steel Industry P.L.Cand any other form shall not be acceptable.
6. The Technical & Financial proposal should be submitted in a separate envelope having one original and one copy of each.
7. Bid security should be placed in a separate envelope and be submitted in the tender box together with the technical envelope.
8. All bids must be deposited in the tender box prepared for this purpose on or before 4:00pm, May 27, 2019 at the office of the Procurement Department.
9. Bids will be opened in the presence of bidders and/or their representatives who would like to attend the event, on May 29, 2019 at 10:00 am in the Board of Directors meeting room located at the Headquarter building, at Alemgena Town.
10. Failure to comply with any of the conditions from (5) to (8) above shall result in automatic rejection.
11. The Company reserves the right to accept or reject any or all bids.
Address SIG Walia Steel Industry’s head Office (On the Way to Butajira)
Or P.O BOX 181218
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Tel. No. 251-011-3 87 08 43/45 fax 0113870846
251-011-3 87 10 74/251-011-3 87 10 72