SOS Sahel Ethiopia – Resilient Economy & Likelihood (REAL) Project invites illegible bidders to provide seedlings/ Grafted Avocado Seedling, Grafted Mango Seedling/
SOS Sahel Ethiopia – Resilient Economy & Likelihood (REAL) Project invites illegible bidders to provide seedlings as specified in the hereunder table.
1. Bid documents for the above mentioned works shall be obtained from SOS Sahel Ethiopia Head Office at Addis Ababa or Project Field Office at Wolaita Sodo during office hours against payment of Birr 200.00
2. Interested companies may obtain further information from the organization on tel. no. 0114-16-03-91 or from field office at Wolaita Sodo (0953371943).
3. Bids shall be submitted in one original and one copy accompanied by bid bond amount of 2% of total offer in the form of Bank Guarantee or CPO in a sealed envelope until 23, May 2019 at 2:00pm to Addis Ababa, SOS Sahel Ethiopia Head office.
4. Company profile including all registration certificates and licenses for the year (renewed) shall be submitted together in the original technical envelope.
5. The bid shall be opened on 23, May 2019 at 2:30pm in the presence of bidders or their legal representative at SOS Sahel Ethiopia, Head office.
6. SOS Sahel Ethiopia reserves the right to accept or reject any or all bids.