SAVE THE CHILDREN,invites bidders for Produce and Broadcast of Serial Radio Program and Radio Advertisements.
INVITATION TO TENDER
Tender Reference #: T-SCI-ET-2019-014
Tender Title: Produce and Broadcast of Serial Radio Program and Radio Advertisements.
SAVE THE CHILDREN, the world’s leading independent non-profit organization for children intends to work with Media agency that has extensive experience in producing radio programs that can help shape attitude and influence reproductive health and family planning behaviors of the project livelihood. For the “Produce and Broadcast of Serial Radio Program and Radio Advertisements”and hereby invites potential Medias to submit a sealed tender for these services.
Potential Media agencies may obtain the tender documents against payment of a non-refundable amount of ETB 100.00 from the Save the Children Country Office, Addis Ababafrom May 16, 2018 to June03, 2019during working hours from the following Address:
Save the Children, Ethiopia Country Office, Addis Ababa
NearBisrate Gabriel Church, Supply Chain | Procurement Office
Tel # 0113 728455/61 Ext. 388
Tenders submitted must be accompanied with:
• Renewed business license for the year 2011 E.C.VAT | TIN| Registration certificate;
• Bid Security in the name of “Save the Children International” amounting to ETB 50,000.00 in the form of CPO or bank guarantee valid at least for 3 months from the date of tender submission. (Cash and insurance bond are not accepted)
• Company profile of Media agency
• Documentary evidence in the form of detail specifications, sketch, and/or drawings, verifying conformity of items to requirements
• Experience of producing and broadcasting radio programs on reproductive health and family planning or relevant topic evidenced by recommendation letter specially in NGOs.
• Statement of Declaration in compliance to Save the Children Policies
Tenders must be submitted in Four (4) sealed envelopes, bearing the bidder’s official seal, and clearly marked Technical and Financial “Original” and “Copy”, and must include the bidders’ name, and contact address, as well as the Tender title and Tender Reference number.
Tenders must be submitted in the bid box prepared for this purpose at Save the Children, Ethiopia Country Office on June04, 2019 before 2:00 P.M.
Save the Children Procurement Committee will open tender responses on the same day at 2:30 P.M.in the presence of bidders who choose to attend.
Save the Children reserves the right to accept or reject this bid, in partial, or in its entirety.