Samaritan’s Purse invites experienced security service provider for a period of one year.
ETHIOPIA FIELD OFFICE
Invitation to Bid for Security Services
Samaritan’s Purse is a nondenominational evangelical Christian organization providing spiritual and physical aid to hurting people around the world. Since 1970, Samaritan’s Purse has helped meet needs of people who are victims of war, poverty, natural disasters, disease, and famine with the purpose of sharing God’s love through His Son, Jesus Christ. The organization serves the Church worldwide to promote the Gospel of the Lord Jesus Christ.
In Ethiopia, Samaritan’s Purse is registered with the Civil Society Organization Agency as an International Non-Governmental Organization to operate projects across the country. We are currently implementing projects in the regions of Gambella and Southern Nations Nationalities and Peoples Region (SNNPR), with a major focus in Water Sanitation and Hygiene (WASH), Livelihood and Health sectors.
We would like to invite experienced security service provider for a period of one year with the intent to review and renew the contract annually as required for our offices in Addis Ababa, Hossana, and Gambella.
Potential bidders should fulfill all of the following criteria:
1. The Renewed Trade License
2. Tax Identification Number (TIN)
3. VAT registration Certificate
4. Professional security service with demonstrated experience working on behalf of international organizations. References for similar security services provided within the same sector and within the last five years.
5. Proper Registration, Government Permission, and Experience working in Addis Ababa ,Gambella and SNNPR. Prior work experience in Hosanna Gambela and/or Gedeo/West Guji an added benefit.
6. Willingness to work closely with Samaritan’s Purse Ethiopia security personnel, to include following specific organizational rules for security guards from attached bid document.
7. Bid documents can be collected from our Office in Addis Ababa starting From May 13, 2019 to May 23, 2019 working hours.
The bid documents, along with a Technical /Company Profile, should be delivered in person to the Samaritan’s Purse Ethiopia country office at the address below no later than 24 May 2019 2:00 PM. Bid Opening will be at the same date 24 May 2019 2:30 Pm
Samaritan’s Purse International Relief, Ethiopia
Bole Medhanialem, House no 2367, Next to the Mosaic Hotel
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia