Awash Bank invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for the Supply of Structural Cabling Items For datacenter Expansion Project.
National Competitive Bidding (NCB)
Procurement Reference Number AB-IT/14/2018-2019
1. Awash Bank invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for the Supply of Structural Cabling Items For datacenter Expansion Project.
2. Bidding will be conducted in accordance with the open tendering procedures contained in the Directives of the Bank and other Relevant Laws of the country, and is open to all eligible bidders.
3. A complete set of bidding documents in English shall be obtained from Procurement Division of Awash Bank located at Awash Towers 10th floor room No 10-02 upon producing receipt of non-refundable fee of Birr 100.00 /One Hundred/ by depositing in Account Number 01540000544500, at AWASH BANK, FINFINE BRANCH, located at the Bank's Head Quarter Building (Awash Tower), Ground floor during office hours (Monday to Friday 8:00AM-12:00PM; 1:00PM-4:30PM and Saturday 8:00AM-12:00PM) starting from May 16,2019 upon Presentation of copy of renewed Trade license, Certificate of registration, Tax Clearance certification, VAT Registration Certificate and TIN Registration Certificate for local bidders.
4. The eligible bidders may submit their bids in their own names only. The bids must be accompanied by a Bid Bond of ETB 20,000.00 (Twenty thousand only). The Bid bond must be in the form of unconditional and irrevocable Bank Guarantee or CPO in favor of Awash Bank S.C. From any Bank acceptable to Awash Bank. The Bid Bond can be issued by any scheduled Bank and should valid for 88 days, from the last date of submission of the Bid.
5. Bid document must be deposited in the bid box prepared for this purpose on or before June 3, 2019 10:00 AM in the above mentioned address.
6. Bid opening shall be held at the office of Shared Services Directorate Awash Tower 10th floor in the presence of bidders and/or their representatives who, wish to attend on June 3, 2019 at 10:30 AM.
7. Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from the office of Procurement Division Tel. 0115-57-11-07/00-84.
8. Failure to comply any of the conditions from item 2 to 5 above shall entail automatic rejection.
9. The Bank reserves the right to accept or reject the bid either partially or fully.