Kettle stainless steel or aluminum supply
Invitation for Bid for the selection of supplier for Master Purchase Agreement (Framework agreement)
International Rescue Committee (IRC) - Ethiopia Program has been working in Ethiopia since 1999 and is implementing integrated community-managed programs aimed at improving the quality of lives and recovery of livelihoods of disaster-affected populations through promoting individual participation, strengthening institutions and emergency response. Currently IRC is operating in Benishangule, Tigray, SNNPR, Somali and Oromiya regions on refugee assistance and livelihood. The International Rescue Committee (IRC) has received funds from USAID, ECHO, UNHCR, BPRM, DFID, PFEZER, CORE/WV, Irish Aid, UNICEFand other international Government and private donors for different refugee and local community Projects in Ethiopia.
IRC Ethiopia program invites sealed bids from eligible bidders to supply Kettle 2.5 litter stainless steel or aluminum for a period of 1 year commencing from September 1,2018 .The tender remain open from June 18,2018 to July 3,2018 . Bid documents can be obtained from;
IRC Ethiopia Program Office
TK Building 6th Floor, near Bole Airport
Bole Road, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Telephone (0116) 638301/6735/6/7
- The duly completed documents should be submitted according to the instruction in the bid documents.
- Bids shall be opened in the presence of interested bidders or their representative on July 3, 2018 at 10:30 Am at the IRC Ethiopia program office.
- For further information any bidder can contact us Tel. +251 11 663 83 01/02.
- Late bids will be rejected.
- IRC shall not be bound to accept the lowest priced bid or any bid submitted, and any form of canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.