AdCSI would like to invite qualified Printing Enterprises/Agencies/ for the provision of imported standardized Agenda/Dairy/ and Table Calendar for 2019/2020 or (2012 Ethiopian Calendar Year) in the following items specification to the company’s head quar
Invitation for Bid
Addis Credit and Saving Institution S.C /AdCSI/ is a Micro Finance institution Operating in Addis Ababa City and surrounding Oromia Special Zone. The institution is dedicated to promote Micro and Small Enterprises through provision of financial services with special emphasis to Women and Youth Entrepreneurs.
AdCSI would like to invite qualified Printing Enterprises/Agencies/ for the provision of imported standardized Agenda/Dairy/ and Table Calendar for 2019/2020 or (2012 Ethiopian Calendar Year) in the following items specification to the company’s head quarter located at Addis Ababa.
Bid Participant Shall Present the Following Document with their Bid Document
• Copy of Renewed Business License
• Copy of VAT Registration Certificate
• Copy of Certificate of Tax Identity Number
• Bidders are expected to accompany their bid proposals with high quality samples of Agendas, pocket Agendas, and Table Calendars they recently supplied, which are compatible with the request of AdCSI.
• Bidders are required to submit written testimonies from at least two/2/ companies for supply of imported Agendas and Table Calendar together with contact details;
• Bidders should include or state delivery duration, and AdCSI will consider time matter of delivery.
• Bidders must present CPO for 2% of total price of the total cost
• Bidders must submit their document with sealed original and copy separately.
• AdCSI fully reserve the right to accept or reject the bid either partially or fully as found appropriate.
Bidders shall collect their Bid document from the company’s Head Quarter 4th Floor office no.2 located at Addis Ababa, Churchill Road in front of Haron Tower by paying none returnable 100 ETB .
The Bid Document shall be submitted to AdCSI the 11th consecutive working day starting from the date of the issuance of the announcement on the Reporter news paper 2019. Bidders shall provide the Bid document from 8:30 AM up to 10.00 AM in the box provided for this purpose at 1st floor office number 111, the Bid box will be closed at 4:00 AM and opened at 10:30 am at 2nd floor room number 207 at the presence of the bidders or their representatives.
For More Information Call: