Bank of Abyssinia S. C. invites interested bidders for procurement of construction work for issue account for Bahir Dar Main Branch.
INVITATION TO BID FOR PROCUREMENT OF CONSTRUCTION WORK
Procurement Reference Number BOA/PSMD/C-O-1/2018/19
1. Bank of Abyssinia S. C. invites interested bidders for procurement of construction work for issue account for Bahir Dar Main Branch.
2. The bid will be conducted in line with the open tender procedure stipulated in the directive of the Bank and all other relevant laws of the land.
3. Interested bidders can collect the bid document starting from May2, 2019 from Procurement Department of the Bank, located at the Bole Road ,Africa Avenue, next to Ethiopian Investment Agency after depositing a non-refundable fee of Birr 200.00 (Two Hundred Birr) ,at their nearby branch of our Bank, during office hours (8:00am - 12:00 noon and 1:00pm –5:00p.m.)and by presenting a copy of renewed Trade License for the year and VAT Registration Certificate.
4. Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information at the office of Procurement Department, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia, (Tel. +251 11 558 4271, +251 11 558 4462).
5. All bids must accompanied by a bid security of Birr 50,000.00 (Fifty Thousand Birr) in the form of Bank Guarantee or Cash Payment Order (C.P.O) Bid bond in any other form shall not be acceptable.
6. The Technical & Financial proposal should be submitted in a separate envelope having one original and one copy.
7. Bid security should be placed in a separate envelope and be submitted in the tender box together with the technical envelope.
8. All bids must be deposited in the tender box prepared for this purpose on or before 4:00pm, May 27, 2019 at the offices of Procurement Department.
9. Bids will be opened in the presence of bidders and/or their representatives who would like to attend the event, on May 29, 2019 at 10:00 amin the Board of Directors meeting room located at Bank of Abyssinia Headquarter building, adjacent to Ethio Telecom Head Office.
10. Failure to comply any of the conditions from (5) to (8) above shall result in automatic rejection.
11. The Bank reserves the right to accept or reject any or all bids.
Bank of Abyssinia
Tel. +251 11 558 4271, +251 11 558 4462