Ethio-Djibouti Standard Gauge Railway Share Company /EDR/ would like to invite bidders for the purchase of the under listed goods and Services
Invitation for Bid
Ethio-Djibouti Standard Gauge Railway Share Company /EDR/ would like to invite bidders for the purchase of the under listed goods and Services:
1. Lot-1 Purchase of Stationery Items
2. Lot- 2 Purchase of tyres
3. Lot-3 Train Canteen Service/Food and Drink Service for Train Passengers/
Therefore, interested and eligible providers that have a valid renewed license can obtain the bid documents by paying a non-refundable fee of Birr 100 (one hundred Birr) for each lot.
Instruction to Bidders
1. The bidder must have a valid and renewed trade license, TIN certificate, VAT registered certificate, tax clearance certificate for the most current year 2010 E.C and evidence for participation in the bid obtained from Public Procurement Agency (PPA).
2. A complete set of bid documents can be obtained from Ethio-Djibouti Standard Guage Railway S.C found at Lafto, Gesem Building 1st floor at Procurement office within 21 consecutive days of this advertisement. The bid will be closed on May 20, at 10: 00 P.M (4: 00 o’clock morning local time) and will be opened at the same date at 10:30 P.M (4:30 o’clock morning local time) in the presence of the bidders or their representatives.
3. The supplier should have to submit both technical and financial documents in separately sealed envelopes with one copy for each proposal.
4. The bid should be accompanied by a 5000.00 (five thousand Birr only) bid bond in the form of CPO or unconditional bank guarantee from a recognized Bank prepared in the name of Ethio-Djibouti Standard Gauge Railways Share Company
5. The Winner supplier shall present a 10% performance bond in the form of CPO or unconditional bank guarantee.
6. All suppliers should adhere to the rules and regulations stated in the bid documents, otherwise would not be considered for evaluation.
7. The Share Company reserves the right to accept or reject the part or all the bids.
8. Interested & eligible participants may obtain further information by contacting the following address.
Ethio-Djibouti Standard Gauge Railways S.C