Ethiopian Midwives Association (EMwA) would like to invite eligible Audit Firms to bid for procedural investigation audit. Interested Bidders who wish to submit their bid proposal should follow the following procedure
Invitation to Bid for Hiring Audit Firm for
Ethiopian Midwives Association (EMwA) was established in 1992. The primary goal of the organization is to contribute towards the reduction of maternal, neonatal, and child morbidity and mortality and improve quality of reproductive health services at the grassroots level in Ethiopia.
Ethiopian Midwives Association (EMwA) would like to invite eligible Audit Firms to bid for procedural investigation audit. Interested Bidders who wish to submit their bid proposal should follow the following procedure:
- Interested firms should submit their Technical proposal & Financial proposal by separate sealed envelopes: ONE Original and ONE Copy enclosed in one outer Envelope by mentioning the title: “Financial Proposal-Original /Copy” & “Technical Proposal-Original /Copy”.
- The financial proposal should be submitted in detail separately in local currency (ETB). Financial proposals should include professional fees, VAT and other related costs.
- Technical proposals should include:-
- Methods and techniques of performing the investigation audit.
- Detailed work schedule and time frame
- CV of the proposed professionals /auditors with testimonies and supporting documents
- Experience letters and recommendations of the firm
- Short description of the firm profile (company profile)
- Renewed Business License
- Copies of Tax Identification (TIN) & VAT certificate
- Renewed Professional License
- The winner will be determined after evaluating the Financial & Technical proposals, which will be done by the EMwA’s Bid evaluation committee, and automatically be notified through EMwA’s notice board.
- The detailed ToR is available at EMwA’s head office during working hours Monday through Friday and interested Firms shall use the ToR as a guideline.
- Biding documents submitted after the bid is closed shall not be accepted.
Interested bidders can submit their bid proposal from Monday to Friday during working hours to EMwA’s Office around Haya Hulet, on the way to Lem Hotel, Equatorial Guinea Road, behind Meklit building or Elsa Kollo, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia till May 7, 2019 in the morning at 10:20a.m. For further information please contact our office through Tel: +251 116 18 92 75.
- Note: - The bid will be closed at 10:20 a.m. and opened at 10:30 a.m. in the morning on Tuesday, May 7, 2019 at EMwA’s Head Office. EMwA reserves the right to cancel, to accept or reject the entire or partial part of this bid.