SOS Sahel Ethiopia – invites eligible bidders for supply and installation of two full set of Solar Pump Systems
SOS Sahel Ethiopia – “Supporting Agro-pastoralist Communities in Improving Natural Resource Management Practices & Livelihoods Diversification in Guji & Bale Zones, Oromia Region Project” funded by CARITAS Swiss invites eligible bidders for supply and installation of two full set of Solar Pump Systems. The system will be installed in Mada Walabu District of Bale Zone & Gorao Dola Districts of Guji Zone – Oromia Regional State (one in each district/woreda). Technical Specification of the solar pump system set up shall be obtained from SOS Sahel Ethiopia head office in Addis Ababa.
1. Bid document shall be available from the same office against payment of a non-refundable fee of Birr 100.00 during office hours.
2. The winner company is expected to install the systems at the sites and the cost of installation should be included in the price quotation.
3. Company profile including all registration certificates and renewed license for year 2011 (E.C) shall be submitted together in the original technical envelope.
4. Interested bidders may obtain further information from SOS Sahel Ethiopia head office in Addis Ababa (Tel 011 416 03 91) or 046 445 0038 (Nagelle Field Office)
5. All bids must be accompanied by a bid bond amounting to 2% of the total bid amount in the form of C.P.O.
6. All bids must be submitted to SOS Sahel Ethiopia head office in one original and one copy (both financial and technical) in sealed envelope until 08, May 2019 on or before 2:00pm.
7. Bids will be opened in the presence of bidders or their representatives at 2:30pm on 08, May 2019.
8. The Organization reserves the right to accept or reject any or all bids.