Ethiopian Railways Corporation (ERC) now invites proposals for Construction Work for Watch Towers for stations located along the Addis Ababa –Mieso–Dewale Railway project.
Extended Invitation to Bid Periods, the Construction of Watch Towers Announced on Herald News on March 19, 2019.
Procurement reference number: ERC- RND/EPD-WP/02/2011
1. Ethiopian Railways Corporation (ERC) now invites proposals for Construction Work for Watch Towers for stations located along the Addis Ababa –Mieso–Dewale Railway project.
2. The invitation is open to all bidders registered for Grade 5 GC/BC (General Contractor and Building Contractor) and above Contractors with valid license for the current year, PPA registered, Tax payer Identification Number (TIN) and registered for VAT.
3. The construction of Watch Towers is divided in to two lots such as, Lot-1( Labu area 6,Indode area 19 and Adama area 6) and Lot-2(Dire Dawa area 24) total 57. However, the contractor shall plan and mobilize to both lots at the same time.
4. Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information and can collect a complete set of documents/Request For Proposal (RFP)/, from Ethiopian Railways Corporation (ERC), addressed below, upon submission of a written application and payment of non-refundable fee of ETB 500.00(five hundred) only starting from the date of the 1st appearance of this notice of invitation on the Addis Zemen Newspaper and/or other media.
5. The Technical Proposal and Financial Proposal shall be prepared in one original and three copies indifferent wax-sealed envelopes, and “each proposal shall be sealed in such a way that one original and two copies to be sealed in one envelop while the third copy shall be sealed in another envelop separately and labeled as “ORIGIANAL AND TWO COPIES” and “ONE COPY” to be placed in another outer envelope as appropriate and along with bid security in the form of CPO an acceptance form of Bank amounting ETB100,000.00 (One Hundred Thousand) valid at least for 90 days on or before 2:30 pm at the same address shown below.
6. Technical proposals will be opened in the presence of the bidders or their authorized representatives, who may choose to attend, closed on April 25, 2019 at 2:30 PM and open on the same day 3:00 PM address mentioned below.
7. The bid document shall be prepared in English
8. Ethiopian Railways Corporation has the right to accept or reject any or all bids without giving any reason any time before agreement is made.
9. Interested or eligible bidders may obtain further information from address shown below:
Ethiopian Railways Corporation
Street Address: Sierra Leone Avenue
Near to Meshualekia, Former Arategna Kifletor
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Telephone: +25111470 2060/+251-114-702188