The Ethiopian Railways Corporation (ERC) invites eligible bidders in National Competitive Bidding (NCB) to procure Office Maintenance and Restructure Works in Ethiopian Railway compounds at the head office
Invitation to Bid of Construction Work
BID Ref. No; ERC/DSPA/NCB/12/2019
The Ethiopian Railways Corporation (ERC) invites eligible bidders in National Competitive Bidding (NCB) to procure Office Maintenance and Restructure Works in Ethiopian Railway compounds at the head office.
1. The involving bidder has certificate of general contractor’s (GC 7) and above and experience in office maintenance, restructure, and aluminum partition works.
2. Bidders should purchase bid document paid non-refundable 200 birr (two hundred) presented physically in Ethiopian Railway Corporation the Finance Department ground floor office number 002.
3. Eligible bidders must accompany security bid bond 30,000 (thirty thousand) in the name of Ethiopian Railway Corporation. The bid security shall be in the form of Cash Payment Order (CPO) or non-conditional bank guarantee letter.
4. The Bidders must accompany Commercial Certificate given by authorized body like Renewed Trade license, Tin Registration, VAT clearance Certificate, Occupational license and other relevant document pertinent to the bid.
5. Bids should be floating April 21 to May 23, 2019 and closed on May 23, 2019 at 2:30 pm and opened in the same day presence of bidders’ or their representatives 3:00 pm at Ethiopian Railway Corporation.
6. Ethiopian Railways Corporation reserves the right to accept or reject part or all.
7. Interested & eligible bidders may obtain further information from bid document and also contacting with officials in the following address.
Ethiopian Railway Corporation
Director of Supply and Property Administration
Kirkos Sub City, Meshulekia
Former Arategna Kifiletor Compound
P.O. BOX 27558 Code 1000
Tel: 011 4 70 20 63 /011 4 7020 60
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia