The Association of Ethiopian Patriots intends to renet the four story historic apartment building facing the parliament to all interested and eligible bidders.
Invitation for Bids
1. The Association of Ethiopian Patriots intends to renet the four story historic apartment building facing the parliament to all interested and eligible bidders.
2. Bidders that are interested to participate in the bidding process are hereby advised to purchase bidding documents for three hundred birr (300), a nonrefundable fee from the headquarter of the Association, Office of the General manager within fifteen days (15) after the bidders notice is published on Addis Zemen, the Ethiopia Herald and the Reporter newspapers. The Method of payment can be cash on site.
3. The successful bidders will be required to furnish a performance bond in the sum of 20% of the gross bid sum within ten days from the date of issuance of letter of acceptance. The payment being in CPO form.
4. Bids must be delivered to the Headquarter of the Association, office of the General Manager on May 10, 2019 G.C up to 11:00 A.M in the morning.
Late bidders shall be rejected. Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders representatives who choose to attend on May 10,2019 G.C at 11:15 A.M in the morning.
5. The bidder that won the bidding process will be handed over the keys of the building right away.
6. Detailed account of the process is available in the “Yetecharachoch Memeria”. For further information a bidder can call on 0115582405.
7. The association of Ethiopian patriots reserves the right to reject any bid and to annual the bidding process and reject all or partial bids at anytime prior to contract award without thereby incurring any liability to bidders.
The Association of Ethiopia Patriots,
Telephone Number 011 1564993