Dashen Bank invites all interested and eligible bidders for the Construction of the under listed works
DASHEN BANK S.C
CALL FOR TENDER
Open Tender NO. DB/026/OT/2018/19
1. Dashen Bank invites all interested and eligible bidders for the Construction of the under listed works.
2.The Employer invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for the provision of the works stated above.
3. Bidding will be conducted in accordance with the open national tendering procedures as per FPPA directive and is open to all bidders.
4. Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from:
a) For information
Dashen Bank, Engineering Service Department
Head Quarter Building, 7th floor, In front of National Bank of Ethiopia
P.O. Box 12752
And purchase the bidding documents at the address given below;
b) For Document purchase and submittal
Dashen Bank, Supply Chain Management Department
Head Quarter Building, 14th floor, In front of National Bank of Ethiopia
Tel. +251-115-18-31-51, +251-115-18-31-52
Monday to Friday: from 8:00 AM – 12:00 AM in the morning and
1:00 PM – 5:00 PM in the afternoon, and
Saturday morning: from 8:00 AM – 12:00 AM.
5. Interested and eligible bidders are invited to purchase the bid document starting from April 15, 2019 within 21 days at the addressed stated above (4b)and having deposited non-refundable fee of Ethiopian Birr 150 (One Hundred Fifty Birr) for each lot at any Dashen Bank branches account No. 180020002 and present copy of credit advice ticket.
6. Bidders must submit the TECHNICAL and the FINANCIAL OFFER in separate envelopes in duplicate copies labeled as original and copy accompanied by a bid security in an acceptable form as stated in the bidding document.
7. Bids must be delivered to the address stated above (4b) at 2:00 PM on or before May 06, 2019. All bids must be accompanied by a bid security of Ethiopian Birr 5,000.00 (five Thousand Birr) for each lotin the form of CPO or Bank Guarantee. Late bids shall be rejected. Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders’ or their representatives at the address stated above (4b) at 2:30 PM on May 06, 2019.
8. The bid security shall be presented separately. Failure to do so is ground for rejection of bid.
9. Bidders must meet the minimum requirement set for Technical qualification for the consideration of their Financial Offer.
10. Bidders shall read the bidding document thoroughly and respond accordingly.
11. Financial offer of those bidders who fail to meet the minimum Technical requirement, stated in the Bidding Documents, will be returned unopened to bidders.
12. Financial offer of bidders substantially responsive to the Bidding Document will be opened and evaluated further as stated in the Bidding Document.
13. Declaration of financial statement in the technical proposal is ground for the rejection of bid.
14. The employer reserves the right to accept or reject any or all bids